Chapter 21: Tari's Rampage!

Third Person P.O.V.

Something in Tari just snaps. His body starts growing, causing his costume to break and shred. Tari's eyes turn red, and his pupils shrink. For some reason, he begins to gain a tail, similar to Chimei's, tail. The students back away with fear in their eyes at seeing their friend turning into some type of monster. Hawks got ready into a battle stance, with his wing ready.

Tari looks up at Hawks.

"Hey, kiddo? Are you all right?" Hawks says slowly.

"Destroy!" Tari yells, throwing a fist at Hawks. But Hawks dogged the fist at the last second, using his wings to push him into the sky.

"What is going on here? What is wrong with your friend?" Hawks yells at the students.

"I don't know! I've never seen him like this!" Chimei yells back.

"I have, but only once," Mirio says confidently.

"Then, how do you stop it?" Hawks yells.

"I don't know," Mirio says, losing the temporary confidence.

"Great," Hawks says, sighing.

Tari suddenly growls at them.

Everyone looks at him. They see him growing bigger, to the point where everyone can see the veins in Tari's muscles. Tari smashes through the wall and falls to the 5th floor of the hospital, then crashes onto a car, turning the car into a pancake. As Tari gets up, he roars with anger, then he runs down the road, making the people scream and run away.

"Well, that is a problem," Chimei says

"Ok, here is the plan. All you students, stop your friend. I will help the citizens," Hawks said with his game face on.

As the students ran to catch up to Tari, they tried to keep the damage under control. Chimei was in the sky, looking for where Tari could be. While Hana, Tamaki, and Mirio, go to the west side of the City to look for Tari. Yua goes to the north side of the City. Hawks go to the south side of the City. Meanwhile, Itsuki and Sakura go to the east side of the City.

~~~~

Tari was throwing cars all over the City, not caring about the people he could potentially kill or injure. A stray car from Tari's rage was sent flying at a woman with her baby. Until red feathers picked them up and moved them out of the way. As the woman opens her eyes, she sees Hawks. Hawks were sending out as many feathers as possible. To save the people who were in the way of Tari's rage. Hawks asks whether or not she is injured.

"No... No, I'm not injured. Thank you for saving us Hawks!" The woman says in shock from the situation.

As Hawks smiles at the woman. He puts two fingers on the left ear to speak to the students.

"I have spotted the big guy, On the west side of the City. I repeat, the west side of the City," Hawks says.

"We are on it! ETA, in 5 minutes or less," Mirio replies.

As the other students hear the news. They all change their directions and head towards the west side of the City. Mirio went sprinting towards Tari's location. Meanwhile, Tamaki wraps himself around Hana with his tentacles. Tamaki then releases a pair of wings from his back to fly over to Tari's location.

As Mirio arrives, the scene he sees is not pretty. Hawks was trying to subdue Tari. But Tari's skin is too firm, and Hawks' feathers are not doing any damage.

The feathers are just getting Tari pissed off more. Tari tries launching himself at Hawks. But misses and is sent crashing into a building. When Tari is stopped, everyone can see Tari's body has created a large crater in the building.