Chapter 3: The Deadly Dragon

Third Person P.O.V

Ever since Chimei-teki was a young boy, he has wanted to fight. So his family invested in training him in martial arts. But, in doing so, they have awakened a desire hidden inside his quirk.

He had the desire to win, no matter the cost.

Later on, Chimei-teki was considered the most reckless student in middle school. Not because he liked to cause trouble but, he loves to fight. Any time, day or night, he will be seen going up. To The, strongest, he meets. Challenging them to a fight, just so he can fight.

Another factor in his recklessness is, he's also short-tempered, and that is the trait that gets him in the most trouble.

To fulfill his desire to fight, Chimei-teki signs himself up in an underground fighting ring. That is where he finds his most indomitable foe, Rappa. Try as he might, Chimei-teki loses to Rappa...

Every.

Single.

Time.

With this crushing reality, Chimei-teki resigns himself that not even he can be unbeatable. So, to overcome this, Chimei-teki makes his way into the hero course of class 2-A. Where Chimei meets his lifelong friends, that will help him find his way. To become one of the greatest heroes of all time.

(Stay tuned! The story is finally starting. Next up, Chapter 4: Day of Firsts!)