Chapter 18: Hana's Internship

(Yay! Sorry, for being biased... but, Fatgum is one of my Favorite heroes! Anyway... Hope you enjoy the chapter!)

Third Person P.O.V.

~ At the Train Station~

Hana felt nervous and scared. Her foster parents never allowed her to use public transportation before. They thought that she didn't deserve to be like regular people. So they pretty much limited her on a lot of things. But, Hana was glad that she managed to make it into UA High School. She finally had some friends.

Jolting, out of her thoughts. Hana then saw the tall and lanky dark-haired boy that was in the picture Tari sent to the group chat. Though, she doubts that Tari sent that himself. She timidly walks over towards him and taps the dark-haired boy on the shoulder. He was startled so bad that he fell to the floor. Hana realized her mistake and repeatedly bowed and said, "Ah! I'm so sorry," To the dark-haired boy. He shakily stood up from the floor and tried to calm her down, saying that it wasn't her fault.

They both took a deep breath to calm down. Then, Hana introduced herself to the shaking boy.

"Um, My name is Mienai Hana. What is your name?" Hana asks the dark-haired boy.

"Ah! M-my name is T-tam-miki A-amajiki," he says timidly.

"Um, Amajiki? Are you also going to your internship?" Hana asks.

Amajiki stared at her without blinking and then like a lightbulb going off. He looked to the ground, trying to hide his face away from her view. He then replies to Hana's earlier question, "A-ah, I am. I am just waiting for my train."

Hana blinked in confusion at his action earlier with his face. But soon forgot it and dumbly responded with, "Oh."

They both just stood in silence after that, both waiting for their trains. The announcer then spoke over the speaker.

"The train arriving for Esuha City will be here shortly. We thank you for your patience."

After the announcement, Hana and Amajiki resumed their silence. They both did not know what to do or say to each other. They were both Introverts and timid, 'What else was there to say?'

The train for Esuha City arrived at the station, and both Hana and Amajiki noticed they were moving towards the same train. When they caught each other staring, they both hastily looked towards the ground and got on the same train.

'The train is very crowded,' thought Hana, as she took a seat near the door. Because the train was so crowded, Amajiki ended up sitting squished next to her. They both immediately started to blush at the proximity to each other.

"U-um, Amajiki? C-could you scoot over a bit?" Hana timidly asks him.

"A-ah, I'm sorry! I can't!" He cried in her ear.

Hana tries to move her body more into the corner of her seat. But that doesn't help very much. She then says, "U-um, I'm sorry, Amajiki. I would use my quirk, but I don't want to break the law."

Amajiki opens his eyes that he didn't know he shut and replies, "A-ah, It's okay. B-but i-if you want-t y-you could sit on my l-lap? You-know, to free u-up space?" He finishes saying this with a completely red face.

Hana was shocked. He wants her to use his lap? 'AHHHH!' She yells in her mind with a huge blush. Hana then replies to Amajiki with a shaky, "S-sure." Hana then stood up from her seat and slowly sat down on Amajiki's lap. Both their faces were completely red, with steam coming out of their ears.

After a while, they both relaxed fully into each other's position. When both were finally unwinding, Hana leaning back onto Amajiki's chest. An old woman in front of them, who was watching this entire thing, said, "Ah, young love is so wonderful." Hana and Amajiki both heard the lady and started to blush all over again. Before they could clear up the situation with the old lady, the announcer says, "Esuha City stop is here. Esuha City stop is here."

Hana quickly hops off Amajiki's lap and grabs her bag with her costume inside before dashing out of the train with a red face. Amajiki is quick to follow her.

~ After an embarrassing explanation between to two~

Hana and Amajiki are both making their way towards Fat Gums Agency, where they will make a bond together and maybe some romance.

(Sorry for the long wait and the short chapter. My computer broke down on me so I had to get a new one. Anyway, Stay tuned for our next chapter!)