Chapter 23: The Plan (Part 2)

Third Person P.O.V.

~Meanwhile~

"FUCK!" Tari yelled, and his muscles grew. Haru's eyes widened as Tari ripped his chains off.

"Haru... move aside," Haru glared at him.

"No... this will make her stronger!" Sozo was crying silently behind them, no longer out of pain but because she couldn't help the two people she cared about the most in the world. Haru turned towards her, and while he was distracted, Tari smashed a pipe into the back of his head. Haru fell forward, and Tari dropped the pole.

"C'mon Sozo, let's get outta here," Tari said, quietly as he tore the chains and headset off of her. She fell limply into his arms.

"My, my young ones..."

Tari's head snapped back at the voice and saw the smiling face of the person responsible for everything.

"You kids are cruel."

"Doctor," Haru's eyes opened, and he was about to move when he heard the clack of the doctor's claws. Tari suddenly felt Sozo push him away, and she glared at the doctor.

"Tari. Take Haru out of here," The doctor smiled and looked at Haru.

"Kill them," Haru grabbed Tari and threw him through the wall. The doctor smiled and started to laugh. But a woman with black hair and a black coat appeared. He barely dodged it and punched her in the stomach. She disappeared, and Sozo was up in his face in an instant.

~Meanwhile~

"Alright, this way, right?!" Hana shouted.

Before Sir Nighteye could answer. Tari came crashing through the wall. They stopped and stared at the scene in front of them. Haru and Tari were fighting each other but without a quirk?

"Tari! What are you doing?!" Hana screamed at him.

"Shut up!" He yelled as Haru punched him in the jaw. Tari quickly recovered and started to grapple with him.

"Go, and help Sozo!" He had Haru pinned and was choking him out.

"Hurry!"

Before they could do anything else, Haru did something none of them expected. He twisted Tari's nipple. Tari screamed, and Haru got the upper hand. He was sitting on top of Tari now, punching him in the face over and over again. Hana got a piece of rubble and slammed it into Haru's skull. Sir Nighteye visibly cringed and shook his head. 'These kids are freaks.' Haru fell on top of Tari, and Tari pushed him away.

"Holy shit... thanks," Tari said.

But Hana wasn't having any of it. She backhanded him as Chimei came running up to them.

"What's going on?" He asked them.

"Can this wait until we find Sozo?" Sir Nighteye asked the trio.

"Yes, sir!" Tari was about to run back through the hole in the wall, but Haru stood back up.

"I know the doctor was evil. But is it true that he's going to kill her?" Haru asked quietly. Tari facepalmed.

"You're such an idiot. Whatever he's been telling you isn't true. Now come on. Just because you're a villain now doesn't mean I'd just let you rot with that damn crab!"

"I'm sorry," Haru said.

"Whatever, save it until Sozo is safe," Tari said as he turned away from Haru. Tari smiled softly. Chimei huffed and shook his head.

"Alright let's-" the doctor came flying through the wall.

"Hey, wa-wait, just a minute... let's be reasonable!" He stuttered in fear. They heard something inhuman as Delilah came through the wall. Her demon was out, and she was glaring at him.

"But you-" Sozo came through the wall next, and then... they all turned away as she created a chainsaw and proceeded to cut off strips of his skin.

~Three days later~

"Sozo-chan! How are you feeling today!" Hawks said as he walked through the hospital door. Sozo was currently gorging herself on udon and candy.

"Nom nom nom nom nom nom. Nom?" Sozo said with her cheeks full of her food. Sakura and Hiroyoshi watched in fear as she ate. She looked down at her plate then at them as she smiled evilly.

"Wow! Ok, well, that's good!"

"Nom, nom,"

"Nah, Tari's in the room next door, and Haru and Delilah are currently in jail. The doctor is in a court hearing and based on the evidence. He's not coming out for a while."

"Mmm, nom?"

"Haru, on the other hand, is most likely going to be in for a while, and so will Delilah. But they will have a chance at parole," Sozo smiled and nodded before going back to eating calmly. Aizawa came in and looked at all of them.

"Nom, nom!" She mumbled as Hawks smiled cheerfully. Aizawa groaned.

"Finish your food, then tell me,"

"Nom." Hawks gasped.

"Don't say that! He's right, and seriously candy for breakfast? Oh, and you're making your friends fear for their lives!"

"Nom... Nom," Hawks sighed, and Aizawa glared at them.

"How the hell can you understand her?!" Hawks laughed.

"How can you not?!" The door suddenly burst open. Chimei, Hana, and Tari were standing there.

"Sozo!!" Hana screamed while crying. Hana ran over to Sozo and hugged her. Chimei calmly walked over and pulled up a chair. Tari then walked over to and sat on the edge of Sozo's bed. He swiped two of her candies and gave one to Chimei. Sozo started whining and tried to get them back, but Hana glared at her. Sozo swallowed her food and watched her in fear.

"Is something wrong, Hana?"

"Why are you eating candy for breakfast?" Sozo started to sweat.

"I, uh, ... well, you see..." Hana sighed and took candy from her as well. Sozo sighed, and Aizawa shook his head.

"You, kids, cause too much trouble. Be glad I'm not expelling any of you... yet," With that, he turned and left the room. Hawks walked over and took a piece of candy, and leaned against the drawers.

"Well... get some rest. I guess you, kids, are going back to school tomorrow, so yeah," Sozo groaned loudly.

"Not the training from hell!" Chimei had a dark look on his face, and Hana looked down at her lap. Tari stared at them in complete confusion.

"What's going on?" Sakura and Hiroyoshi watched in silence. The other three looked up at him then at each other.

~The next day: 6:30 AM~

"AHHHH!!!" Sozo screamed as she ran from Chimei's fire. Hana was sitting in a corner, pushing her hand through a wall while crying. Chimei was breathing as much fire as he could. He fell forward and held his stomach as he threw up.

"I didn't do property damage or go on a rampage, so stop it!" Yelled Chimei in pain as vomit came out as a rainbow.

Tari watched with dotted eyes before it clicked.

"JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!! WHYYYYYYYYY?!"

(Stay tuned! For our next chapter!)