Chapter 38

You guys need to be reminded to not be silent readers 🥺❤️🤣

AUTHOR'S POV: TAEHYUNG

They had to attend an award show in less than two hours. Taehyung was getting his hair curled by his stylist noona.

Everyone else was almost dressed and ready to leave... Well everyone except Jungkook and Taehyung. They reached late, because they woke up late. They were up for quite long the previous night....playing video games.
He hadn't even realised but he had slept on top of Jungkook.. now he was blushing at the memory of waking up on top of Jungkook.. who had already been up and was just looking at him.

Taehyung couldn't believe that they had been staring each other for three whole minutes before they realised that someone's phone had been vibrating on the bed.

That was when they looked at the time, and countless missed calls and they knew they had fucked up.

They ran as soon as they could, got scolded by everyone and were asked to hurry up.

Taehyung was now snacking while getting his hair curled, thinking of what Jungkook was planning to do with his blond locks when Namjoon barged in.

"I didn't know y/n was here" he said.

Taehyung almost choked on the wafer, "I'm sorry ,what?"

"I mean, I thought if she were here, she should've at least met us or said hi or something.. she left without even saying anything" Namjoon said, "and now that she's in Seoul, it would've been normal courtesy to at least meet us once.. no matter how things ended with Jimin"

"Hyung, I'm genuinely confused.. what are you saying?" Taehyung said, "when did you see her?"

"I saw her with you" he said, "I wanted to talk to you yesterday when I saw both of you but you never really showed your face to us.. neither you nor Jungkook"

"Oh.. you did?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah, I saw Y/n walking a dog..."

AUTHOR'S POV: JIMIN

As soon as Jimin got to know that Taehyung had finally reached, he rushed to meet him.

They hadn't been able to spend time together lately, Taehyung had been spending all his time with Jungkook.. no wonder he was whipped for the boy.. but one should always try spending time with their soulmates.
He had no idea when and how had Jungkook and Taehyung suddenly become so close.. they had literally been fighting over everything some time ago and now they were almost inseparable.. always hanging out together. Nobody even knew where they were spending all their time.

He was about to enter the room, his hand on the door knob but then he completely froze when he heard y/n's name..

"Yeah I saw Y/n walking a dog. Then I saw the dog.. looked a lot like Tannie" Namjoon said.

Jimin wanted to enter the room but he decided to eavesdrop a little more.

"I thought I should go say hi but I was really running late., but then I drove further and I saw saw the dog run over to you" Namjoon said.

"Haha, are you sure it was me though?" Taehyung said, "it could've been anyone"

"That's when I saw the collar on the dog, it was the one I gifted for his birthday and I realised it was indeed Yeontan" Namjoon said, "plus I'm pretty sure I know what you look like Tae.
"But what I didn't understand was that why on Earth had you been insulting her all this while if you were still friends with her.. Seriously, what is going on?"

"Yeah even I would like to know Taehyung" Jimin said as he entered, "what the hell is going on?"

AUTHOR'S POV:

"Oh fuck" Taehyung said, "hyung that wasn't me" Taehyung told Namjoon.

Taehyung glanced at Jimin who was visibly fuming and bit his lip.

"No wonder you're hanging out with Jungkook" Jimin said, "I'm seriously done with the both of you.. were you ever planning to tell me that you too were in touch with my ex girlfriend? Or were you gonna continue the ruse of blaming Jungkook till the end?"

"Jimin-" Taehyung started.

"What are you guys talking about?" Namjoon looked super confused.

"No Taehyung.. what happened to all that hate? You hated her so much that you almost made me dislike her.." Jimin said, "whenever I would do as little as mention her, you would literally scold me.. what happened now?"

"Jimin at least hear me out.."

"You would constantly remind me that she cheated on me and that I should forget her" Jimin wanted to punch Taehyung now, "how long have you been in touch with her?"

"Taehyungie hyung" Jungkook burst into the room, "can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Oh here comes the other traitor" Jimin said.

Jungkook shared a short look with Taehyung, "I don't know what you're talking about Jimin hyung but I really need to talk to V hyung."

"Oh if it's about y/n, sure go on! Say it in front of us.. nothing that any of us don't know already" Jimin said and crossed his arms.

When Jungkook didn't say anything, Namjoon spoke up, "what the hell you three? Could someone enlighten me?"

"Well, how much does he know?" Jungkook asked Taehyung.

"He knows that we're in touch with her" Taehyung said.

"Oh and they finally admit" Jimin said.

"Okay this is important, y/n apparently left a voice message last night but it got delivered just now.. I think you might've gotten one too" Jungkook said, he looked worried.

"What is it?" Taehyung took out his phone, "yes, I've gotten one too"

"Maia's water broke" Jungkook said, "I'm not sure what that means but I'm guessing it's bad news"

"What the fuck? But isnt there still almost a month for her delivery? And we literally spoke to her yesterday" Taehyung and Jungkook were now completely ignoring the questioning looks from the other two boys in the room.

"Maia? Maia as in y/n's Maia? She's pregnant?" Namjoon asked.

"Y/n was sobbing, she was barely speaking throughout the voice message, just crying." Jungkook said, "they had to operate on Maia, Eric gave her a call in the middle of the night and told her all this. They had to deliver the baby.. who is premature.. they're both in a bad condition, the baby and Maia" Jungkook too had tears in his eyes.

"Oh my god" Taehyung gasped, "well, where's y/n?"

"She left, she's gone.. She had to go back in two weeks but she left for (your country) last night" Jungkook said.

Taehyung nodded and gave Jungkook a hug, "they'll be fine.. Maia has always been a fighter, don't worry."

"Oh hyung" Jungkook hugged him back, "what if they don't make it?" He started crying.

"They will. They will make it Jungkookie" Taehyung said.