Sophia - Introduction

"You need to stop it with the fighting, Wade! On and off the ice. You can get killed out there!" She yells. She was so worried. His plumped red lip and the scar on his cheek were nothing compared to what he can actually get into.

She sees his eyes move to her and he's looking straight at her making her heart race. "I won't stop fighting until they learn to keep their eyes on the puck and not you, Sophia."

——

Sophia was your typical girl. Let's be honest. She wears scrunchies, She has oversized clothes but also the perfect outfit to go out. She had bright green eyes and strawberry blonde hair. She goes to the University of Tampa, where she was born and raised, and her major is Business. She has her own little circle and goes out every chance she gets but still keeps up with school. She's also a huge fan of hockey.

Wade Anderson. Tampa Bay Lightning's heartthrob. One of the best players on the team to say the least. 3 million dollar net worth that just keeps growing. He could have his way with the ladies if he wanted to and he does. Wade loves what he does and he's good at it. Both and off the ice, of course.

He's also Sophia's favorite player... Well, until he pranks her with his teammates.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!! Welcome to my first story hehe. Hope you're as excited as I am. I've written a few before but they just never made the public... So please be nice! There will be mistakes both in grammar and maybe the storyline because I have one too many ideas but everything WILL be edited once the book is done. 

I haven't decided if I want to turn this into a series or not, I have a few ideas so if you like the book, let me know! <3

ALSO, I am in no way trying to copy any other hockey story like the off-campus series which is extremely popular right now, I will admit I've prewritten this book with different names and a different timeline but there's going to be a few changes, aka everything I wrote came out of my head. 

The playlist for this book is on my profile under conversations as well as the rest of my books.

Anyway, if you want (I'd love it if you did) you can vote on my chapters and leave a few comments!

Questions you can answer for today's chapter:

1. do you guys want a playlist for this book?

2. should I do characters' aesthetics?

3. what's your favorite movie?

4. Questions for Sophia and Wade in advance?