Sophia - CHAPTER 5

It was a few nights after the ice skating date and it was a game night for the boys but sadly it was an away game and they would be gone for 4 days just to make a pit stop in Tampa and be gone again for another two weeks.

Annable and Jackson went over to Mackayla and Sophia's apartment to spend the night. They brought food and drinks while Mackayla and Sophia provided the movies. They talk about school and how Jackson has already been kicked out of class twice. Annabels mentions how there's a festival and how all of them should go next weekend to have some fun.

"I don't think I can. Wade will be here over the weekend before he leaves for another two weeks and I don't want to miss the chance of seeing him." Sophia tells them unsure.

"Just invite him to come with us. We promise we'll behave" Annabel promises, and sticking out her pinky. "Plus, I'm sure he'll like us if he likes you.''

Sophia laughs and takes her pinky. "Okay, I'll ask him"

"I'll have to ask Ander too since we already had made plans. I'm sure he won't mind changing them." Mackayla says.

"Great! The more the merrier." Annabel cheers.

Me: Hey... So two words, one question, Fair Saturday? Our whole crew is coming so if someone besides Ander wants to come then they can.

Wade: Let's do it. I'll ask the boys.

Me: Okay! :)

"So," Jackson starts. "How are the lighting ladies doing?"

Mackayla smirks. "Oh you know, only great. Ander and I are all over each other when we get the chance and I don't mean that in only a sexual way, I mean yeah he's amazing in bed but he's so sweet and funny. I just can't get enough of him." She smiles.

"Wow, you guys already doing it all? Good for you." Annabel hypes her up. Mackayla continues to talk about her and Ander and everyone listens attentively.

Sophia stays silent and on her phone. Wade and she haven't done like anything. They haven't even kissed. Does he not see her like that? Is she not hot enough? What is it? He had so many opportunities to do so and he didn't.

"So what about you?" Jackson asks Sophia, snapping her into reality.

"I- uh- We are great," Sophia answers keeping it short. "He's great."

They all look at her confused. "Have you guys-"

"No! Okay? We haven't. Nothing has happened." Sophia yells interrupting Annabel. She leaves everyone surprised by her tone and with her answer. "We've just hung out like a pair of awkward high schoolers." She says pissed off. "I mean, what kind of guy who is into you doesn't kiss you? It might as well be another prank."

Sophia knows that it isn't a prank, but she felt like she needed an excuse to be as upset as she was. Sure they haven't known each other for long but it made her feel like they weren't on the same level.

"Soph..." Mackayla starts saying slowly. "...You know that's not true."

"Then why haven't we kissed yet, huh? I mean look at you and Ander. You're not only meant to be, but you can tell you are. You can't keep your hands off each other and you're crazy about each other." Sophia starts to panic. She worried that she'll never have that.

"Maybe he's just nervous," Annabel suggests trying to break the tension.

Sophia huffs, "Please, as if."

"Listen, Sophia, That boy is fucking insane about you. It's weird that you don't see it because I do and he won't shut up about it while he talks to Ander. Seriously it's annoying and you know how much patience I have." Mackayla grabs her friend. "I mean shit, Soph, when was the last time a guy walked you home? Or bought you fucking 400 dollar skates?" She asks her but Sophia doesn't answer.