Sophia - CHAPTER 33

It was a couple of days after the incident and Sophia and Mackayla were going back out to the bar. Sophia comes out of the bathroom with the same little black dress she wore a while ago.

"What the fuck?" Landon says. "You're not going out like that."

"What? Do I look too hot?" Sophia laughs.

"You look like a fucking whore." He says and Sophia drops her mascara. "Wear something longer, will ya?"

"No." She responds. "You have no say on what I wear. Especially when we aren't dating. Even then, you'd have no say."

"Fine. Do whatever you want."

"Thank you."

"Just ask for it from every guy in that stupid little bar."

Sophia grabs the glass of water from the nightstand and throws it at him. "Get out."

"Soph I didn't-"

"I said get out."

Landon rolls his eyes and gets dress before he slams her bedroom door and the front door. Sophia jumps both times, messing up her makeup. "Asshole." She mumbles.

"Sophia, you- shit girl, you look hot. You're legs look amazing in that dress." Mackayla says.

"Almost." She tells her. "That idiot made me mess up my makeup."

"I'll wait for you outside."

Sophia finishes getting ready and walks out of her room. "I'm ready."

"I called an uber," Mackayla tells her. "It should be here anytime soon."

The car pulls up in front of them and they get in. "Hello ladies, we are going to night's frat, right?"

Mackayla nods. "Yes, we are."

They drive there and when they get out Sophia already sees the opportunity to buy some alcohol and flirt with every guy there.

What Landon said really pissed her off some kind of revenge she felt like she needed to get.

She walks up to the bar and the bartender looks her up and down before finally recognizing one of his usual customers. "You look different."

"Thanks." She says sarcastically. "What's the strangest thing you've got?"

"5 through 12."

"Pour me a 12 ounce of each."

He looks at her unsure of her order but she gives him the 'what are you waiting for' look and he starts pouring the 7 beers into cups.

"Do you want a tray?" He asks her but Sophia shakes her head. She shotguns three of them.

"No need. I can carry four."

Sophia walks over to Mackayla with her drinks. She stumbles to the table since the alcohol was already kicking in. "Soph, did something happen with Landon?" Her friend asks her worried.

"Nope. He just said I looked like a whore. Might as well act like one, right?" Sophia laughs while taking in the fourth beer.

"Sophia. You're going to make yourself sick." She shrugs and keeps drinking. "This isn't how to tonight was supposed to go."

"Too bad. That guy looks cute, I'll go flirt with him." Sophia gets up from her seat and almost falls to the floor. She surprisingly finds her composure and walks over to the guy she was talking about.

She flirts with him and he flirts back until Sophia sees someone else and leaves the last guy hanging. This happens at least another four times until she sees Wade with Mackayla but she doesn't recognize him.