Sophia - CHAPTER 23

TW: sexual scene

...

It was game day - aka the girl's favorite day ever. They all decided to go together and Mia's workplace made jackets for all the girls with the guy's last name and number on the back. Sophia was never really a fan of them but this was one she really liked. She sends Wade pictures of it.

Wade: Oh hell yes. I love it. Better than my jersey.

Me: NOTHING is better than your jersey. But yes it's super cute.

Wade: I like your answer. I'll see you soon, baby.

Me: Good luck hun!

Sophia puts her phone away when Mackayla comes back with beers and fries. "Ready, girl?"

"Always."

The game starts and it goes by smoothly until fights start (luckily none with Wade.) and refs start making bad calls. Sophia can see how pissed off Wade is because they're also not playing well and they are losing.

"Wade's mad. Even I can tell." Mackayla points out. "Good luck tonight." She smirks.

Sophia nods but she isn't happy about it. "Yep."

The game only continues to worsen and even Sophia gets mad. When the game is over, Wade throws his bag in the truck and slams it shut and the car ride is quiet. Walking up to the apartment is quiet but Sophia doesn't want it to be quiet anymore. "Well, those refs sucked ass."

"I don't want to joke or talk about it, Sophia." He says changing into his PJs.

"Oh come on, Wade. It's one game-" She crawls to his side of the bed but he cuts. her off.

"Then help me forget it."

Sophia freezes realizing what he means and she stops to think. "Babe, I don't think that's the best idea... I want to but you're just not in the right mindset and-"

"Please." He begs. Almost on his knees. "Sophia, I hated today and I just want to forget about it."

She stops to think again until she gets up from her four knees and grabs his face with both of her hands and she kisses him. It's supposed to be gentle at first but he pulls her in closer and depends on the kiss. "Get naked." She tells him.

He chuckles. "Funny because I just got dressed- okay that's definitely not funny." He says and gets undressed. Sophia still laughs at his comment and he gets undressed too.

Wade takes her in again and they fall back on the bed. Sophia wraps her legs around his torso and turns them around so she's on top and in control. She kisses him for longer until her lips leave him and go to his cheek up to his ear. "Tonight, it's all about you." She whispers while he starts grinding on his growing dick and he moans. His noises turn her on, even more, soaking her panties.

She kisses down his body, leaving behind hickeys until she reaches the band of his underwear and she plays with it. "Sophia." He groans. "No teasing, please."

Sophia laughs and pulls his boxers down and his erection flies out. Sophia is yet intimidated once more but she's able to hide it this time. She takes him into her hand and starts pumping up and down and he's already throwing his head back. Sophia watches his and the heat between her legs.

She takes his dick into her mouth and slowly licks and sucks on him. "God, Sophia, just like that," Wade says. "You look so good sucking me off." Sophia brings him into her mouth even more and with her free hand, she brings her hand between her legs and she starts playing with her clit. Wade grabs her hair to see more of her and he sees what she's doing.