Sophia - CHAPTER 50

It was only a few days later and Sophia's and Wade's friend group planned to have a whole afternoon and evening on a boat with the cup. The girls used that as an excuse to get new bathing suits.

"Ugh, I don't think I like it anymore," Mackayla said looking at herself in the mirror turning to both sides every 2 seconds. "It doesn't feel new anymore. Soph, can I check your closet?"

Sophia nods. "Yeah, just don't mess my closet up."

Mackayla hums but doesn't really listen to Sophia.

"Why are you guys getting all dressed up?" Ander asks. "Aren't you guys getting into the water?"

"They are obviously getting ready since they wanna look good in pictures," Wade says, slightly making fun of them and Sophia punches his arm.

"We just like taking pic- dressing up," Sophia explains, trying to decide on a pair of sunglasses. "We aren't lame like you guys."

"Are we talking about the guys being lame?" Mackayla asks, coming out in a different bathing suit and Ander looks stunned. Sophia smiles to herself when she notices. Her best friend really scored.

"Yes, we are."

"Oh, cool." Mackayla smiles. "Anyway, I'm ready."

"Me too," Ander says and they head out the door after Wade says they'll be down soon.

Sophia narrows her eyebrows. "Why'd you do that? They're all waiting in the boat." She tells him, looking out the window. Yes, Wade got a boat.

"Because the house hasn't been this quiet since we got back and I want to enjoy it with you." He explains, sitting both of them down on the couch, her on top of him.

Then bolt starts barking so he can get out of the room and Sophia can't help but laugh. "Come on, we will have all day tomorrow to relax before Canada, so let's go. And bolt won't stop barking until he gets to go outside."

Wade sighs but he kisses her cheek. "Let's go."

They get to their backyard and bring more champagne and alcohol in general. "LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!" Wade yells and everyone cheers.

They get the boat started and they go into the bay, they all start drinking, the dogs are playing, the boys drink out of the cup and the girls try to capture every moment while still enjoying the day. They blast music and say hi to the other boats past them.

"Wade, I'll get the food ready," Sophia tells him.

He shakes his head. "Enjoy the party. I'll do it."

"No, I didn't just win-" She starts to argue but Wade disappears inside to start making the pizzas.

Mia walks up to Sophia. "Quite the gentleman, huh?"

Sophia blushes. "You have no idea. How's the wedding planning going?" She asks her.

"Good! Very stressful though."

Sophia rubs her arm. "If you need any help, let me know, okay?"

"Yeah of course. Oh, by the way, would you want to write about the whole wedding planning process on your blog? I could tell you how it's going and you could make a mini-series on like 'real-life wedding planning' or something like that."

Sophia nods. "Yeah, of course. I would love to do that."

"Perfect!"

The door to the inside of the boat opens. "Soph... Can you come in here for a second?" Wade interrupts. He looks worried.