Quattordici 🔥

Breanna POV

Luciano wasn't in bed the next morning.

Although, his side of the bed was fairly warm, so I knew it hadn't been long since he'd gone. It was early, six...maybe seven in the morning. I almost turned on my otherside to go back to sleep but I got distracted hearing the shower run. I got excited that he was still here.

I got out the bed and about ran to the bathroom. I quickly brushed my teeth and washed my face then took my hair out of the bun I put it in. The shower stopped seconds after I finished and I hopped onto the counter, kicking my feet like a child as I waited for him to step out. I could hear him groan in the shower and tilted my head in confusion.

Was he hurt?

The shower went back on a couple minutes later, but only for a few seconds. He finally stepped out, water dripping down his naked glory. His dark eyes looked up at me.

"Do you plan on watching me shower every morning?" He questioned with a smirk.

He knew I was here.

I shook my head slowly, "No..." I answered in a whisper.

He walked up to me, no towel, still dripping wet and I could feel a little heartbeat down there. Luciano was sexy, the way he looked at me, like he wanted to fuck me until it literally killed me, was hot. His presence alone turned me on, his touch pretty much sent me into heat and I constantly wondered how long I'd be able to go before either one of us decided it was time for me to lose my virginity.

"You had a nightmare last night, yes?" He questioned.

"Not really. I was just lost." I told him. I did wake up at two or three in the morning, I wasn't screaming but I didn't want to go back to sleep. Luciano walked with me to the kitchen and we got water, despite there being water in his room. We sat for about ten minutes in silence, I sat on his lap with my head on his shoulder, he rubbed my thighs and my back until I started getting tired again, and then we came back up here.

"Lost where?" He questioned. I shrugged my shoulders, the area was familiar but at the same time I had no idea where I was. I felt safe at first, and then I didn't.

I put my hands on his shoulders and ran them down his strong arms, not caring about my hands getting wet. I guided his hands to my hips and pulled him closer in between my legs.

"Good morning." I smiled up at him.

"Buongiorno. Say it."

"Wait say it slower." He repeated the word slower and I followed his pronunciation until he was satisfied with the way I said it.

I pulled Luciano down for a kiss, his lips immediately met mine and it took less than a few seconds for our tongues to be tangled up in each other. I could feel his hardening erection poking my inner thighs. I wasn't wearing any panties, so if he really wanted, he could just stick it right in. The thought scared me and excited me at the same time.

One of Luciano's hands traveled under my shirt—or really his shirt on my body—and grabbed a handful of one of my breasts. He messaged it a little, and then started to tweak the nipple. He started to pinch it, and it got harder by the second. I moaned into the kiss, and then...squealed? The pain in my nipple was becoming too much and I reached to grabbed his hand. Luciano liked to see me in pain. Only if he causes it though. He liked to bite, to grab, to pinch, to hold me until I bruised. If this is him before we have sex, I could only imagine what he's like after.

I tried pulling away from him, but he wouldn't let me. He left my breast and moved to the back of my neck, his hand still under my shirt, and kept me close. I could feel my nipple throbbing, but instead of just pain, I felt waves of pleasure ripple through my body. His cock started to press against my sex and I froze.