Sette

Breanna POV

I walked slowly around Luciano, "Is it comfortable?" I asked him.

"It's fine."

"Can you move?"

"Yes."

"Do you like it?" I questioned.

He stayed silent, "Am I supposed to like a tux?" He cocked an eyebrow up.

"Well you're not supposed to hate it."

"Then I don't hate it."

"Good." I nodded to myself. It'd been a little over a week since I took his measurements and this was the first suit I had him try on, I still had to get his...friend? Russo, to try on his suit as the two of them would be attending the event together. I watched as he started to take the jacket off and undo the bow tie. He looked up at me while he was unbuttoning his shirt, over the last several days, in which I'd seen him almost everyday, it was a look I started to recognize and was slowly getting used to.

'Dammi un bacio.' Or 'Voglio un bacio.' He would say, I knew the general meaning of the Italian words, but I didn't know exactly what they meant.

( Give me a kiss; I want a kiss. )

Luciano had a very well toned body, he worked out thrice a week and ate fairly healthy although I've come to realize he has a sweet tooth. I made a mental note that if I were to ever need to bribe him, sweet would be the answer and then if that backfires, sex...if we last long enough. He always had a lollipop on him somewhere, watching him suck it and then chew on the stick was honestly pretty sexy for me to watch. I wasn't sure how long I wanted to wait until giving him my virginity, but if he kept up doing all these sexy things without trying, it wouldn't last long.

"I have to see if Russo's tux fits." I told him.

"His can wait."

I shook my head, we were a little over two weeks shy of their event, this was technically my first 'assignment' from Luciano and I needed to make sure I got everything right. I was trying to prove to myself that I could mix business and pleasure, that it was ok.

Luciano was funny to me, in a non comical way, he liked being kissed, he wanted them all the time. I'd catch him staring at my lips and knew he wanted a kiss, sometimes we'd be talking and he'd go in for a quick kiss. I knew he liked when I ran my fingers through his hair, and hated when I pulled away from him. At first I thought he was joking, but he was dead serious. Luciano was a man of control, and if he felt like he wasn't in control, I could already guess that all hell would break loose.

I looked at my Apple Watch which told me I had a few minutes before he'd be here to try on his suit. We were in a private room of the boutique I...work at but not really. If I needed to be here, they'd let me, as long as I paid for the space I'd be taking up. Luciano had yet to bring me to his home despite being at mine several times in the couple of weeks we've known each other.

I hung up the suit jacket and folded the bow tie back into the little box it came in. My breath hitched in my throat when I felt Luciano behind me. He handed me the black shirt while slipping his arm around my waist and pulling me against his hard, naked chest.

"Mr.Lombardi." I warned. It seemed like when it came to being professional, when need be, he was the one I needed to worry about, not myself.

"My last name, damn am I in trouble?" He teased, his voice grew husky and it seemed like his accent became stronger.

"Not yet."

"And if I was, what would you do Miss.Thomas?"

I turned around and put my hands against his naked chest, "Suddenly I wouldn't have any lips." I told him before slipping from his arms. I grabbed his regular white suit shirt and tossed it to him.