Quarantuno 🔥

Breanna POV

The sound of a phone ringing brought me out of my sleep, one of Luciano's arms lifted from my waist and I heard his chest rumble a little, a clear sign that he was already irritated. We got back yesterday afternoon. Lorenzo was excited to say the least, and we spent the day together as a family, talking about the trip and catching each other up on what we all missed. Then Luciano and I did our own catching up. All night.

"Ciao." He said lowly. I could hear the person on the other end of the phone speaking in rapid Italian and a few seconds later Luciano responded. I stirred, his other arm brought me closer and he placed a kiss on the back of my head. I looked up at him to see him already looking down at me.

His hold loosened as I tried to sit up and face him.

"No." He said, his eyes never leaving mine. At first I thought he was talking to me, and then I figured he may have been talking to the person on phone. So I got up, the cool sheets dropped from my naked body, and I walked into the bathroom. I glanced behind me to get a look at Luciano, naturally, he was staring at my ass.

I walked into the bathroom and started my side of the shower, while the water ran I brushed my teeth, glancing through the mirror to see if he was coming or not. When I finished, I took my hair out of its messy bun and got into the shower. The water was piping hot when I got in, which felt amazing.

No one likes a cold meal.

I let my whole body and my hair get wet before I started to run my conditioner through it, using my denmen brush, I untangle my curls while rinsing the conditioner out. I felt a tug on my hair and the whole shower turned on. I turned around to see Luciano's naked body, his cold eyes stared down at me, and dick hard as a rock, standing proud.

"Good morning." I smiled up at him while wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Mi dispiace, non capisco." He pressed his forehead against mine.

"Buongiorno." I corrected. He pressed a kiss against my lips and I couldn't help but smile.

I really like him.

"Buongiorno principessa."

God his voice is so sexy. I swear I could've melted in his arms right then and there.

"Are you going to wash me?" I asked him, reaching for my loofa and soap.

"Do you want me to?"

"Of course I do." I shoved the items into his chest, giving him a second to grab them before I turned around. A few seconds later he reached in front of me and set my soap on the shelf with the rest of them, and then I felt him start to rub the loofa on my back. I reached for his free hand and managed to entangle our fingers.

I let him wash me, get my body all soapy and then I returned the favor and washed him. Luciano has an amazing body, I could stare at it for DAYS and not be tired of it. Every scar, every imperfection, every bruise, hickey, all of it. I loved it all.

"I want to wash your hair." I told him, grabbing his bottle of shampoo.

"No, I got it." He reached for the bottle but I held it away.

"I want to." I gave him my infamous puppy dog eyes, which resulted in him giving me one of his infamous death glares.

"Breanna I said 'no.'"

"Pleaseeeeee."

"No, I'll have to bend down and I don't feel like having my back hurt today."

"I'll walk on it!" I waved the bottle around trying to keep him from getting to it.