Ventisette 🔥

Breanna POV

My bare feet padded roughly against the cold marbled floor.

Lorenzo was on the run...with my fucking recipe book. This damn kid, I was too nice to him.

"Lorenzo I'll tell your dad to beat your ass when he gets back!" I yelled down the hall. His laughter stopped immediately and his running ceased.

"No!" He yelled wide eyed, walking back to me. He gave me puppy eyes as he handed my book back to me.

"Thank you." I sighed.

"You won't tell mio padre, sí?" He questioned.

"No I won't."

"Okay." He nodded to himself and marched back to the kitchen. Literally. Chest buffed out, head held high and everything.

I was starting to prep tomorrow's dinner, I told Luciano I didn't want someone else making his family dinner, and I was hoping this was a way to get on his family's good side as we met for the first time.

"Enzo you need to get ready for bed." I told him.

"Yes sir." He nodded without turning to look at me and marched down the hall towards the step.

"You're a weird kid." I mumbled, turning into the kitchen. Lauren wasn't too far behind Lorenzo, ready to help him get ready for bed. I wrapped up dinner's prep, which mostly consisted of marinating the meat for the night and making more cannolis and a couple of other desserts. I had help from a couple of the maids, putting food up and cleaning the kitchen before heading to bed. Luciano would be back in the morning, to say I was excited would be an understatement.

I was in trouble.

Not with him, necessarily, but I was in so deep with this man I could only pray he wouldn't hurt me somewhere down the line. In the last day I've come to the realization on just how much I depend on him now, not for money or anything like that, but for safety, peace of mind and body...sex even. I loved having sex with him, granted he has an advantage considering he's the only person I've ever had sex with, but it could be bad sex. It's far from that. I think I'm addicted to him. The way he smells, after a shower, the gym, especially after sex or when we woke up, I could always smell myself on him. I loved how big he is, not just his dick either, he made me feel so safe. I loved his voice, even when he was angry, I've heard him yell at his men before, even punch them, but the way he was with Lana on the plane that day, I don't what happened. Maybe it was because she's a girl. A creepy one, and I haven't seen her since, but still a girl.

"How's the cooking going?" Luciano asked, he was once again on speaker, I was calling him to go to sleep on the phone with again tonight.

"Good, I'll probably start the rest of it a couple hours before dinner, is there anything we can do afterwards?"

"My family likes...to play games." He said.

"Games?" I honestly didn't expect that.

"Si, poker...gioco del monopolio, we play with real money, that fake shit doesn't run with us." See that made more sense.

( monopoly game, )

"Okay, I'll keep that in mind."

"Breanna don't think they'll be nice okay? Dinner may be a little tense."

"I know, they're related to you and or raised you." I rolled my eyes. Fuck, I was nervous.

"I'm going to shower, okay?"

"Okay." By this point I was already snuggled under the covers and very comfortable so I quickly fell asleep to the sound of running water and nervous as hell for tomorrow.