Diciannove 🔥🔥

Please be mature. This is not a children's book, a warning was issued at the beginning of this book, if you have a problem, just leave. Simple as that. Take my book out of your library and have a great day, there's no reason to report a book that doesn't affect you in no way shape or form.

 Take my book out of your library and have a great day, there's no reason to report a book that doesn't affect you in no way shape or form

Breanna POV

I was nervous to say the least. I worried if I wasn't going to be good enough, he'd been with a bunch of other women, and I wasn't nearly as experienced. What if I didn't last as long as he did? Like I wouldn't be able to keep up.

I wanted it to hurt, I enjoyed the pain, but what if it hurt too much?

My stomach swarmed with butterflies as he trailed kissed down my neck, through the valley of my breasts, down my stomach, to my waiting sex. He didn't need to tell me I was soaking wet. We'd been teasing each other all night, and I wanted him. Really badly. I wanted all of him.

And I prayed to God he wouldn't make me regret this.

He pushed one of his fingers inside me, my walls tightened around it and I let out a shaky breath as he made his way back up.

"You're so wet for me. And so tight." He commented as I moaned, his finger felt big. "You sure you can take all of me?" I nodded, "You need a safe word." His voice was husky and rough, impatient even.

"What? Why?" I sighed, all my attention was on his finger pumping in and out of me. His hardened cock stood proud, ready to be used.

"Because once I start, I'm not going to stop. If you say no, if you stay stop, I'll only go harder." He warned. I watched him take his finger out of me and suck on it, while his other hand pumped his cock in front of my pussy. It was hot to watch, I couldn't even think straight.

"Hurry up Breanna." He pulled me close to him by my thighs, positioning himself, rubbing his dick up and down my opening.

"Oh my God." I whispered, unable to look away.

"Guardami." He demanded; my eyes snapped to his face.

"Mercy." I said quickly.

"Mercy?" He questioned and I nodded. It was kind of hot, asking a man who didn't give mercy, to give mercy.

He gave me a this look, his pitch black eyes gleamed and he nodded as he mumbled the word under his breath.

"Ok." He pushed my legs open some more, and leaned over me.

"It's going to hurt, then it'll feel good. This is the only time I'll go slow with you, ok?"

I nodded my head, the eye contact I was making with him was intense and I couldn't help but squirm. I felt him push in a little and sucked in a breath, moving away from him.

"Relax." One of his hands cupped my face while the other held him up.

"Sorry."

"Don't apologize." He started to push in again, his tip alone stretched me more than his two fingers had before. I fisted the sheets with one hand, and dug my nails into his forearm with the other. His breathing got ragged almost immediately, and he was suppressing his own grunts. I felt his entire tip enter me, and he let go of my face, now placing both of his hands on either side of my face as he pushed in some more. He stretched my walls and I grunted a little at the foreign feeling.