Diciotto 🔥

Breanna POV

My heart raced as Luciano grabbed me roughly, dragging me towards the end of the bed. He crawled on top of me, planting a rough, possessive kiss on my lips. He trailed kisses down my neck until he reached the top of my—well his—our shirt. One of his hands slipped under the shirt, pulling it up and exposing my breasts. He placed his mouth over a nipple and sucked on it, flicking his tongue over the nipple before nipping  it gently. He pulled at my underwear while his mouth repeated the same actions to my other nipple.

"Fuck." He cursed, moving himself so he could sit on his knees. He pulled roughly at my underwear, snapping them against my skin, breaking them and tossing them across the room. "Don't wear panties to bed again." He told me, his voice left no room for argument.

His head dipped in between my legs, he licked up my thigh, leaving behind a warm, wet trail. I fisted the sheets in anticipation. Believe it or not, but this was my first time getting head. Luciano's only fingered me before, so this is new. My breaths were deep, and my eyes darted between the high ceiling and Luciano's head in between my legs.

I didn't really know what to expect, but the feeling I got when I felt his tongue flick over my clit, definitely wasn't what I thought it was going to be like. I didn't get the chance to bask in the feeling before I felt his tongue again, and again...and again. Every time he did it I felt heat and pleasure spread through my body. My toes curled, my fists tightened around the sheets and my chest heaved up and down. Luciano's tongue was like fucking magic or some shit. Even going inside me, it felt all too good.

My first orgasm hit me like a train, it came fast and hard. I cried out in pleasure, tugging on his hair trying to being him closer, to feel more of him, to get him deeper. I could've cried in that moment. I almost did, the pleasure was so intense, and Luciano wasn't stopping anytime soon.

I've cum hard before, don't get me wrong, but this felt so different. I guess it would always feel different when you aren't the one controlling your own pleasure.

I lost track of how many times I came, Luciano was finally slowing down, but he'd added a finger into the mix. Sucking on my clit while his thick digit thrusted in and out of me was too much for me to take, I came again, pushing my hips up off the bed, resulting in him pushing them back down. He held down my waist while he continued to assault me with his mouth. I couldn't get away, I tried. My legs kicked, but he wouldn't let me go.

"I can't—Luciano please I-I-I can't ." I nearly sobbed, not because I was hurting or scare, but the pleasure was too much. I actually felt like I would die from it.

He didn't stop until a few seconds afterwards, immediately pushing himself up and hovering over me, planting a bruising kiss on my lips. I tasted myself on his lips, his tongue, which I sucked gently, I tasted me everywhere on him. We were both breathing hard—harder, as he pulled away. My shaking legs slowly slid down from the open position they were in. Luciano let out a low chuckle, "I warned you, did I not?" His Italian accent came out thick and heavy, between coming down from my high and his accent, I almost couldn't even understand what he was saying.

He rolled off from on top of me and laid down, I immediately turned so my face was right in front of his chest, and moved the covers on top of us.

"I...That was a lot." I mumbled into his chest. He hummed quietly, kissing the top of my head as he held me close to his heart. It wasn't beating fast, but this wasn't it's normal pace.

"I hope you don't get used to it, I like it when you try to run."

"You're a sadist." I let out a weak laugh, my breathing was still rough but finally beginning to calm down.