Otto 🔥

Breanna POV

I slowly took a seat on the couch, followed by Erin. The three of us watched the news quietly, the air in the room was tense and thick.

"The body found early yesterday morning is looking to belong to an Austin Tucker, who was the general manager at a local strip club. Tucker's death was caused by a gunshot wound to the head after being shot five other times in various areas of his body, being shot a total of six times. His fingerprints, teeth, and several other parts of his body were were burned including the disappearance of his finger and toenails making the tracking down of his identity extremely difficult for forensic anthropologists. Tucker was identified due to a ring left on his finger, which investigators believe was done on purpose, just like the placing of his body. The Atlanta police believe his death was due to possible gang violence—"

"This is insane!" Carmen yelled wide eyed. My eyes kept going between the picture of Austin and the news anchor, I couldn't believe he was dead. When we all found out he wouldn't be running the club anymore, we thought it was because he got fired, or was forced to quit, and then went about his business. I would've never imagined him getting murdered, especially in such a brutal way.

"I thought he—my mind is so boggled right now." Erin shook her head.

"I actually liked him." I mumbled, "Yeah he was a creep sometimes but he really helped me." I told them.

Carmen changed the channel as the news anchor began to talk about something else, and I stood up to the couch and made my way back to my bedroom. I was surprised, not really devastated or anything, I only knew him for a few short months, but still, it was shocking and sad to hear. I took my hair out of its messy bun and grabbed my towel and phone. I glanced at Erin making her way back to her room, Carmen went into the kitchen, and I went into the bathroom. I started the shower while I found some music to listen to. I had a message from Luciano but I was going to ignore it until I got out.

I showered for well over half an hour, cleaning my hair and body, I went back into my room with my T-shirt wrapped around my hair, towel barely secured around my body and phone in hand. Closing the door behind me, I turned around and found a box sitting on my bed. I rose my eyebrows in suspicion and scanned my room. I nearly jumped out of my skin when I saw Luciano standing in the corner of my room, staring dead at me.

"You're creepy." I whispered to him, a smile slowly making its way onto my face. His face stayed stone cold as he walked towards the bed. He ran his fingers along my bedsheets until they reached the box.

"Aprilo." He said simply.

"Open it?" I questioned and he nodded.

"Can I change first?" I gestured to myself, reminding him that I'm in just a towel.

He nodded, his silence was deafening.

"Is everything ok?" I asked him.

", the last few days have been rough."

"How so?"

He stared at me for a long minute before answering, "Don't worry about it. Hurry and change, I want you to open your gift." He told me.

I let out a quiet scoff before grabbing a pair of jeans and a shirt, followed by a bra and underwear, tossing them onto the bed. I dropped the towel in front of him, watching his eyes as they took in my body. I was slightly sucking in my stomach and flexing it a little, I don't have the flattest stomach, but I knew how to give the illusion that I do. His eyes lingered on neck, breasts, my legs even.

"Stop." He said when I started to put my underwear on.

I rose an eyebrow, questioning him as he took several steps forward, he cupped my cheek in the palm of his large hand and pulled me close to him by my waist. He dipped his head down to kiss me, but I moved my head away.