Ventitre 🔥🔥✔️

Breanna POV

I felt sick.

We were about to hit the last stage of Luciano's plan, kidnapping the American mob boss' daughter, Madeline, but after talking to her the entire day I was beginning to feel bad for her. I'd hoped Luciano would keep his word on not hurting her when he finally gets her, she doesn't deserve to get hurt, I don't think.

I watched the girl disappear into the bathroom, and seconds later Luciano walked into the building to where I was. I stood up and walked over to her, "You did good. Go with Matteo I'll see you in a little while." He told me quietly, his hand grazed my lower half before he briskly walked towards the bathroom.

"Breanna." Matteo's voice snapped me away from watching Luciano. I turned towards the tall man and watched him jerk his head slightly towards the exit. After following him out and into car the driver took off almost immediately, leaving Luciano and his men to finish up.

"We're stopping by the house right?" I asked Matteo. He nodded his head and hummed 'mhmm.' Luciano and I were finally going back to Georgia today, but it also meant leaving Lorenzo and Emilia up here. I was sad to be leaving them, Emilia's become more of a friend to me, and Lorenzo felt kind of like my own kid, I spent much more time with him than Emilia and we definitely bonded a lot more, so naturally, I was feeling very sad about leaving. I didn't even want to leave Liliana up here, her and Carmen would love each other, I'm sure. The ride back to the estate felt like forever and I dreaded every second, I realized I didn't want to say goodbye to neither one of them. I wasn't sure when we'd be back either, Luciano's schedule is weird, he simply moves wherever his businesses need him or whatever is convenient, and according to him and everyone else it seems, he can be gone for months at a time.

Emilia was already at school, we'd said our goodbyes this morning while Lorenzo was asleep, no tears were shed, and I'm sure she was ready to get back to not being worried about Luciano breathing down her neck. But Lorenzo was very much awake now and it seemed like he was unaware of what was actually going on around him. I tried explaining that I'd be leaving with his dad, but he keeps thinking it'll be like a day trip and we'll be back the next morning.

"Brea ya know in the tv shows with the kids and the kids say mamma e padre?" Lorenzo asked, we were in the living room and I was supped to start making my way to the airport in a few minutes.

"Yeah."

"I have a padre sì?"

"Mhmm." I nodded.

"And no mamma."

I nodded again.

"But in the tv the padre e mamma kiss like you e padre." He was very serious right now, his eyebrows were raised and he was making some intense eye contact with me.

"That's right."

"But—but I say Brea and no mamma."

"Yeah..."

"But I can say mamma, not Brea."

Oh shit.

"Do you want to call me mamma?" I asked and he nodded his head.

I nodded my own head slowly and took a deep breath, "Ok, that's ok."

"Ok, I will see you e padre amorrow." He gave me a tight hug, once again I tried explaining that we would be gone for a while, but he was very insistent that we'd see each other tomorrow, so I let it go and let Matteo lead me to the car waiting outside, and to the airport.