Ventisei

Breanna POV

Everything hurt.

I woke up with bruises on my hips where they were being hit on the counter last night, I also had a headache and my fucking vagina was sore as hell. Lorenzo was sleeping next to me, his hand fisting my T-shirt and I'm sure one of the bruises on my body was his fault.

I loosened his fist, which wasn't easy, and slipped out the bed, making my way into the bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth before taking a shower, where I did my hair, putting it in Dutch braids. Afterwards I dressed in shorts and a T-shirt attempted to gently wake Lorenzo up. If he didn't wake up now he wouldn't nap later and this kid was evil when he was tired.

"You hungry?" I asked quietly.

"Mhm mm." He shook his head into the mattress and pulled away from me.

"Do you want to read?"

"No."

"Lorenzo you need to get up." I groaned, pulling his arm and dragging his small body across the bed.

"No!" He said a little louder, gripping the bed.

"I made cannolis last night, do you want one?" I asked, a smile forming on my face. They aren't too sweet so he would like them.

Lorenzo was silent for a few seconds and then he finally let go of the bed, "Okay." He grunted as he tried to stand on the bed, "And I get the fruit too." He said.

"You can have fruit as well." I nodded. He mumbled an "okay" before jumping off the bed, making a thud as he landed on the carpeted floor. Lorenzo led us out of the room, down the hall and steps to the kitchen. The kid's memory was incredible, he'd only been in here twice last night and looked around the house once but I was sure he had it down packed.

I made us a quick little breakfast, Lorenzo ate silently, counting his fruit and dissecting his cannolis while stared out the huge glass sliding doors at the backyard. There was a pool back there and a huge garden too. I could see a green house out there and a few small buildings. The ground wasn't level, so the house sat on a small hill and below the hill I could see what looked like a barn and a some fenced off areas as well. I wouldn't take Luciano to be a horse boy but he never fails to surprise me.

Meanwhile, Matteo and that new guy stood at the entrance of the kitchen watching us. It was creepy, especially because I'm not familiar with the other guy. I offered them some breakfast but they declined, Matteo said they already ate.

I was considering going home, to see Carmen again, I missed her, but I wanted to stay with Lorenzo as well and I knew Luciano wouldn't want me leaving right now, for safety reasons. But then again, the threat was in New York, and he was handling it, so technically I was safe down here. Right? And as long as I had Matteo and Toni with me I should be good.

Looking around the kitchen I realized Toni wasn't even around, so I guessed that other guy was taking his place and Toni was with Luciano and Russo.

"I need to get my nails done." I stated, looking at the two men. Matteo opened his mouth to speak but I beat him to it, "If you all won't let me go then she can come here...Carmen too." I negotiated.

"I'll call Mr.Lombardi." The other guy said, pulling his phone out the of his chest pocket and stepping out of the kitchen. I resisted the urge to roll my eyes, they had to ask Luciano for every little thing, I thought I was the one sucking his dick, not them.

He came back into the kitchen a couple minutes later, Luciano approved the nail tech and Carmen coming over and I immediately felt like younger teen again as I ran up to his room excitedly to call her. I grabbed my phone off it's charger on the nightstand and unlocked it seeing he'd texted me.