Trenta 🔥🔥

Y'all already know they're gonna fuck, but this is very different for not only this book but anything else I've ever written. Luciano gets VERY rough with Breanna but please keep in mind, it's all consensual. He's not like that, I wouldn't write a whole scene about nonconsensual sex between my main characters.

Luciano POV

Angry would be an understatement.

Fuming? Maybe. Raging? Probably.

I knew yelling at her was just going to send her into another panic attack and give her flashbacks of her childhood. Right now I didn't need, or want, a broken Breanna. Not in that way at least.

She stood in my shirt, her eyebrows furrowed as I turned the tv off and stalked towards her.

"What do you mean?" She asked, her voice lowered, almost to a whisper. She was looking up at me with those big brown eyes and swallowed.

Yelling at her wouldn't do any good. But punishing her? Maybe. I hoped it would help get my point across, I'd fuck her until she begged me to stop, and even then I might not.

A part of me hopes she acts out again. Even worse I should say. There was a number of things I wanted to do to her, carving my name into her skin was only the beginning. Leaving bruises on her after sex was nothing. I'd been trying to be gentle with her because this is all new to her, but she knows how to push my buttons.

'Are you done?'

Talking? Yes. But this is far from over.

I was going to let her go. Maybe. But after she said that shit to me, there was no way she was going to leave her thinking she got away with it.

I grabbed her by her throat, her eyes widened in surprise as I pushed her down onto the couch and straddled her waist. I kissed her, not expecting her to return it but she fucking did.

I squeezed her neck, hard. She whimpered from underneath me, her small hands pushing at my chest. I broke the kiss, pulling back a little as I unzipped the front of my suit pants.

"Aprire." I told her, stroking my cock in front of lips. She shook her head, tightening her lips, and I grew excited.

Good. I want her fight me.

Letting go of her throat I pinched her nose, trying not to squeeze it too hard. She looked up at me, her eyebrows furrowed, and then after a few seconds she finally opened her mouth, allowing me to shove my cock in there.

She let out a sound like a mix of a gasp and moan before I felt her sucking, her hands came up to my thighs as I pushed deep into her mouth, my tip pushing to the entrance of her throat. I was tempted to fuck her throat, but I knew she wasn't use to that. Not yet.

Letting go of her nose, I held the top of her head and chin, thrusting myself in and out of her mouth. Pulled all the way out, letting her catch her breath as she coughed, her eyes tearing up. The moment was short lived before I had my dick back into her mouth and face pressed against my torso. I held her head there for a few seconds, basking in the feeling. Fuck this was the first time she took all of me in her mouth.

Shit I probably was in her throat.

I pulled her away as tears streamed down her face, her nails digging into the fabric over my thighs. She coughed a couple of times, a string of saliva connected from her bottom lip to the tip of my dick. She looked up at me while she took a shaky hand to the base of my cock and started to suck at her own pace, releasing a moan.