Quattro

Breanna POV

I couldn't stop fidgeting next to Mr.Lombardi. He was casually typing on his phone as his driver drove us to whatever restaurant we were going to eat at. We had a brief conversation that consisted of him asking me if I'd ever eaten at a certain Italian restaurant and I told him no. He then decided that's where we were going to eat today and we haven't talked since.

I fiddled with my fingers before dramatically turning to him. I opened my mouth to speak but then closed it, my eyes traveled to his large hands wrapped around his phone. his thumbs moved as fast as an angry teenage girl's and I found it kinda funny. He wore several rings on his hands fingers, all of them shiny and expensive. I opened my mouth to ask him about them, but he spoke before me.

"If you have something to say, just spit it out." He said.

"That was...harsh." I told him. He glanced up at me, a small smirk began to form on his lips.

"Ask." He said.

"Why do you have so many rings? What do they mean?" I asked him quickly. It was more me wanting to get my talking part over with than being scared of him.

"They're family rings. They mean something different which I may tell you one day. If this works out that is." He said.

"If...we...work out?" I asked slowly, followed by a nod of his head.

"You don't think so?" I wasn't sure either, he was rude and cocky, but something forbidden drew me into him, from the moment I felt the power attracted to him, my interest was sparked and I wasn't going to stop until my thirst was quenched.

"Breanna I don't date. But you're special, so I'm going to give you a chance." The car was stopped at a red light and Mr.Lombardi has now given me his undivided attention.

"Oh." I looked away from his intense gaze, my eyes stuck on studying the all black partition that separated us from the driver.

Huh, I thought those were only in limos.

"Why?" I questioned quickly while letting out a deep breath.

"You made a very bold move giving me your number the other night."

"Do girls not do that to you?" I asked.

"You were just different."

My body jerked back slightly as the car took off again. I kicked at my duffle bag, frowning as I thought about what I'd do now that I wasn't working at the club anymore.

"Why can't people under twenty-one work in your clubs?" I asked him.

"You aren't even legal to drink, let alone serve drinks, perform the dances that you do or provide extra services to the men." He told me. So he considered us underaged because of the legal drinking age? That's dumb. Legally I was an adult, and in this state it was legal for me to serve alcohol.

"But—"

"Breanna I run some very successful clubs, and people hate to see you succeed. They'll look for anything to take you down, so in this case, this is a risk I won't take, that won't hurt the business." His words came out cold and harsh, and him basically saying I wasn't important enough to hurt his business was kind of eye opening. I thought I was. Everyone wanted a piece of me, and I say that in the most humble way I can. But I guess now that I think about it, of course they all wanted a piece of the 'underaged' virgin stripper.

Men are disgusting.

"Your friend called you Cherry." He stated. The car came to a stop and I looked out the window on his side to see us parked in front of a very fancy looking restaurant. I frowned and looked down at my ripped jeans and over sized t-shirt.