Trentasette 🔥🔥

(Luci, pronounced Lucy)

Breanna POV

"Okay." I nodded my head slowly to my stupid boyfriend, "Okay, I don't know what you just said, but I'm not doing anything with you until you say yes to Mexico."

"Breanna, if I have to tell you one more fucking time—"

"Okay!" I threw my hands up in the air, "If there's no emergency, Emilia and I will grab a late lunch then head back out." I started to walk towards him, aiming for the door, but he grabbed me before I could. He pulled me against him, pressing his dick into my ass. I grabbed his arm that was wrapped around my waist, trying to steady myself.

This is when I yell assault and Matteo storms the room and tackles Luciano. That would be fun to see.

"You feel me?" He asked, wrapping his hand around my throat.

"How can I not?" I rolled my eyes. He squeezed my throat, hard. I dug my nails into his forearm. It only hurt a little, but I was more turned on than anything, shit he could break my neck right now and I'd probably still let him take—no.

Out of pocket.

"Luciano, don't tell me I need to teach you about consent." I teased, rubbing my ass against him.

"You're being dramatic, if you want to go to Mexico this bad I'll take you in a couple weeks." He told me. I shook my head.

"That's not the point. It's a girl's trip, the point is to get away from the men in our lives and enjoy each other as friends. No manly distractions."

"And you can't do this at a spa resort an hour away because...?" He questioned. This man was radiating sexual frustration right now, and I know I'm close to cracking him.

Will he be mad if he finds out I drugged him?

I mean...I warned him...sort of.

Once he says yes, we go on the trip, when he comes back, he'll be so happy to see me that he won't even care.

"Because it's different when you actually travel. It's a whole experience." I turned my head a little to see if he was buying this.

He wasn't.

"If you had friends you'd understand." I shrugged. His hold on my throat got tighter.

"Okay, okay, how about we have a meeting?" I squirmed in his arms. Normally when he's choking me out he's balls deep in me and/or his tongue is—that's not the point.

"We don't need to have a meeting if you aren't going." He kicked the sides of my feet, forcing me to spread my legs.

"How about we do the trip your way? Eh? Like...you decide how much security goes, the rules for while we're there, you know, as long as they're reasonable. Stuff like that." I suggested.

He stood there quiet for a few seconds, his holds on me loosening.

"You two go for a week, three security guards each, call me every morning and night, if I call you in the middle of the day you better answer. No drinking either. I don't want you two casually hanging out with other men either, Breanna I swear if I find out a man has put his hands on you or Emilia, I'll be down there before you even realize and I will fucking kill him. Do you understand? And don't have my daughter in a bikini either, one piece only. Actually, put her in a wet suit. If anything goes wrong at the hotel, at any restaurants, I want to hear it from you. No one else okay? And I'll take care of it. And you're using my cards, I'm taking yours."

I went to ask him if he was done, but then he kept going.

"I want you to carry as well. Don't go anywhere alone, not even for a fucking walk around the hotel. I want eyes on you two at all times, unless you're sleeping or naked. Don't do any drugs either. Don't talk to someone off the street unless it's a vendor or something. The cartel doesn't play down there and I'll be damned if I find out they have eyes on either one of you. If you even feel like someone is watching you that shouldn't be, or if someone makes you feel—they give you bad vibes, that's what you say yeah? If that happens, tell Toni, point them out, then tell me, I'll fix it. Breanna I'm serious about this too. Emilia's never gone on a vacation like this before. I won't lose her, and I won't lose you. And don't do anything stupid either, because I swear to God if either one of you do, you won't see the light of day for so long you'll forget what it looks like, you understand me?"