Trentuno

Breanna POV

I don't think I'll ever piss off Luciano again. (That's a lie.)

Last night was...wild.

The second he grabbed me by my throat any sense I had flew out the window and I would've done literally anything he told me to.

I remembered everything, and yet at the same time it was a blur too. I felt like I'd become another person last night, and whoever the fuck she was, she took over my mind, my body, my fucking soul. Just before Luciano snatched that shit.

My body hurt so bad. Everything was sore. There were a lot of bruises, I didn't have to look to know that. He can't keep abusing me like this people are going to think the worst.

He wouldn't care though.

It was three in the afternoon when I woke up, I slept for over thirteen hours. Luciano was gone when I woke up, which despite not surprising me, I found myself very disappointed. I had to pee very badly but my legs still felt wonky, anytime I tired to move them they shook. My throat hurt a little and I was reminded of him shoving himself into my mouth last night. The way he grabbed me, pinched my nose so I was forced to open my mouth, and then bout fucked my throat...that was hot.

Very. Fucking. Hot.

I had a terrible headache, which had to stem from how much he was pulling my hair. He has a thing for it, I swear he does.

I laid awake for several minutes, not only thinking about last night, but mustering up the courage to get up and go to the bathroom. It was going to hurt, but I'm a big girl and I can take this shit. No biggie.

I tossed the sheets and threw my legs over the side of the bed, sitting up while I was at it. I slowly started to put my feet on the ground and stand up. Sure enough, my legs were still shaking but it was better than last night. Luciano kept my legs in the air for over half the night, I couldn't even walk afterwards and my feet were so fucking cold.

It took me a minute to adjust to standing before I limped to the bathroom. Or maybe it was closer to a waddle. My inner thighs burned, the muscles tight, they screamed sore and I was sure every muscle in them was pulled last night. I normally take two, three minutes max to pee, but I felt like I was in there for like ten minutes. I was moving like a granny. I examined myself in the large mirror in front of the sinks while I washed my hands. Luciano left hickeys all over my body, a couple bite marks here and there, a hand print was faint but visible on my neck. My ass on the other hand, sore yes, but no longer red, thank God. Him spanking me while my hands were tied behind my back turned me on more than I would like to admit. At first it hurt a lot. I'm getting used to him slapping my ass, but last night was very different. I almost ashamed to say that I want it to happen again.

I looked over my wrists while drying my hands, they were red and sore but that would go away soon. I was okay other than that, my lower half, meaning knees down, survived without a scratch. I took some pain killers and my birth control because I hadn't had the chance to take it yesterday. I stopped suddenly, holding myself against the counter as I thought about last night.

Did he cum in me?

He knows he's not supposed to, but I didn't remind him not to and he was in the zone too. Pulling out may have been the last thing on his mind. I didn't feel anything but slight pain when I finished in the bathroom.

Shaking my head, I brushed off the thought and started to run myself a bubble bath. I was going to put some Epsom salts in it and soak for a while before doing anything productive. And by productive I mean stay in here until I can move like a normal person while ordering outfits for Friday. Luciano's gala, charity event, press event, whatever the fuck it was, was in about eight days and he voluntold me that I was dressing everyone. Did I mind? No. Would I enjoy this more if he'd asked me first? Yes. But nonetheless I was excited to dress them. It's been over a month since I last worked at the boutique, I was craving measuring people and tailoring their clothes.