akutagawa introduces you to gin

-request-     girl-reader 

This is soft af

"What are some things that she likes?" You ask your boyfriend. He looks at you with a confusing face. "What? Why do you need to know that?" He asks. 

"I think that I should bring her a greeting gift or something. Does she like flowers? Or maybe candy? Oh- or-" 

"I promise that you don't need a gift to make her like you." You look at him unsure. "I'm not a very exciting person." He gives a small scoff.

"No trust me, you will be fine." You just nod at him, getting ready for the little coffee date you and Akutagawa are having with her.

--to the date--

"Are you sure I should've worn this? It's a little revealing. will she think bad of me?" You both are walking towards the small coffee shop. "She's not that type of person, and you look cute." He blushes after he compliments you. 

The shop comes in view. "Is that her?" You point to a girl with light brown hair, but then a man comes and walks off with her. "I guess not." 

"She's over there." Aku points. Your mouth gapes open. She's pretty. Like really pretty. Like intimidatingly pretty.

When she sees Akutagawa, she fast walks over. 

Gin gives Aku a small hug but he doesn't really return it, not one for pda.

Then she looks at you. "Y/n?" you nod. She gives a big smile, which you return. "How did this ugly guy get such a goddess?" Your boyfriend makes a face of offense. 

You flip your hair. "I don't know, magic I guess." You pretend to be petty. She laughs. 

"You both have a lot in common, you will get along just fine." By the time he finished his sentence, you both were already jogging into the cafe. 

"I guess you already are." he smiles, very happy that you too will be close.

Hope it was what you wanted :)