when you're on your period

•request•

dazai
He would be extra cuddly which always seems impossible since he was always attached to you.

If you asked him to get you pads or tampons, he wouldn't even be embarrassed. While shopping, he would brag that he has a girlfriend to everybody he sees.

When you complain about cramps, he gets a hot rag or heating pad for you.

He would make stupid jokes to cheer you up when you have pms. If you yelled at him he would understand that you were just on your period but he would be over dramatic.

I think on a scale of 1-10, 10 being an ideal boyfriend when you are on your period, I think he'd be a 6.

•chuuya
100% is the type of period to complain about your period. "Damn, why is it when girls have their periods, they get all emotional?"

Wouldn't be super cuddly but would get you pillows and medicine to help you feel better.

Asks Kouyo for a advice or help.

Will offer some wine or something to help your nerves. He will drink some too.

Probably a 7 on the scale.

•atsushi•
Nervous, scared, confused

Would scream if he saw the blood.

He will not be good with pms. The second you yell at him he will run to ask for help.

Transforms into the weretiger for you to cuddle with. It helps with cramps to cause he is warm.

At first, won't understand what a pad or tampon is.

•akutagawa•
For the main part, doesn't care, but he secretly has a soft spot.

Fills your cravings.

Will act disgusted if you bleed on the sheets or through your pants, but he knows it's only natural.

Asks other people to buy stuff for you.

If you are in a cuddly mood, he will only cuddle when you both are alone.

Feels a little bad for you.

•kunikida•
Would understand your feelings.

Kind of gets annoyed though but won't yell at you.

Puts on a movie for you guys to watch when he's home.

Plays with your hair.

He's a gentleman if you bleed through. Will buy you more pads/tampons.

•ranpo•
Snacks obviously.

If he buys you stuff, he expects you to praise him. And if you don't, he will get pouty.

Doesn't need to ask how you feel to know.

Cuddles all the time. Doesn't really leave your side that much.

Makes sure no one makes you feel upset.

Sorry about not updating for a while, just didn't feel that motivated.