kunikida nsfw alphabet

request

talks about pregnancy on some parts, there is both a ton of smut and fluff :)

a-aftercare

The biggest gentlemen. He will make you drink a lot of water and get you a snack. Kunikida will help you wash up. Chances are you are sore so he will offer to carry you if you want.

b-body part

Your lips 100%. He is absolutely addicted to them. Sometimes he just finds himself staring at them, knowing what they can do. His favorite body part of himself is his hands. They can do A LOT!

c-cum

It mainly depends on the situation. At some point, he plans to have children so he might just finish inside. But, if it's not time for children, he will probably wear a condom or finish on your thighs. Or if you tell him you want him to cum somewhere, he will do as you say.

d-dirty secret

There is no way he hasn't gone to the bathroom and jerked off. Sometimes his mind wonders to you the night before and he can't help himself. He isn't for taking scandalous photos, but still has a few you sent him hidden in his camera roll. Those alone will get him to finish.

e-experience

Kunikida planned to have his first time with the person he generally loves. He thinks it would be pointless to just give his virginity away. Chances are, you were his first and his last.

f-favorite position

He wants sex to be a romantic thing, but sometimes things do get sloppy and rough. Most days you would do missionary or you being on your side. When things are fast, he likes when you do doggy and when you ride him.

g-goofy

As I said, he views sex as a passionate thing most times, but sometimes he might giggle if he is really out of it.

h-hair

Kunikida believes that it's okay if he doesn't shave since it's natural. He doesn't expect you to shave. It isn't a big deal to him. Sometimes he might groom himself a little though.

i-intimacy

He loves to hold you close. Kunikida will place the softest kisses on your head. He loves getting as close to you as he can. He makes you feel more loved than ever. Kunikida might sometimes get emotional because the closeness is something he's never had.

j-jerk off

Most times he tries to save it for you both, but sometimes he can't help himself. Jerking off might only happen once a week or around that.

k-kink

No way he doesn't have a professor-student kink. Seeing you in a school uniform is a MAJOR turn-on for him.

l-location

He does not like risks, so he will only want sex at home. But that doesn't mean only the bedroom. The couch, shower, kitchen counter, and maybe the balcony if you beg enough.

m-motivation

All he needs is you rubbing all over his body. You touching him sensually makes him feel so intimate and loving. He feels the need to be closer.

n-no

voyeurism is a huge no-no. He doesn't want you to have sex with anybody else and the other way around. He would feel a loss of self-worth if he did have sex with another.

o-oral

Kunikida is absolutely okay with oral, only if you are comfortable. He loves doing oral on you, it makes him feel good that he can give you so much pleasure.

p-pace

It depends a lot on your moods. Most nights he wants to go slow, especially if it's a special occasion. He won't refuse to be quick though if it's what you want.

q-quickie

Before going to work he might want a good start to his day. Sometimes he might stop by home in the middle of the day to just have a quick session, then leave.

r-risk

Kunikida loves the thought of you getting pregnant. He wants kids to give all his love to. He won't do public sex, he wants to keep that stuff private. It's only something the both of you should experience.

s-stamina

Sex can go on for a long time with Kunikida. You will probably only have 1 or 2 sessions every time, but they go on for a while longer than normal.

t-toys

He wouldn't be opposed to the idea. If you felt like you wanted some toys, he will personally buy them for you. He himself won't use them.

u-unfair

Kunikida is more unfair to himself. He would rather give you pleasure than you pleasure him.

v-volume

Low groans and pants. He will lean down and let out moans into your mouth, he knows it turns you on more.

w-wild card

This man can work with his tongue. That's all I need to say.

x-xray

Pretty large 7-8 inches. He is thicker than normal though.

y-yearning

2 or 3 times a week. More if he is stressed.

z-zzz

Most times you have sex, it is at night. He will make sure you are all cleaned up before he falls asleep. Kunikida will be sleepy after he finishes.

what's your favorite disney movie?