he's the first person you trust to talk to hc

•request•
Sorry but I'm spilting this up into parts

Storyline
-Your family died. Since then, you haven't been able to trust anyone enough to talk to.

-(Person) was always curious about you not talking, they thought you were super shy, or maybe even mute.

-He decides to try and confront you about it.

Dazai
-you arrived to the agency 7 months ago.

-Dazai being the social bug he is has always tried to have a conversation with you, but when he tried to talk, you would pretend that you have a mission, or you had something else to do.

-He noticed this, he thought it was him at first, but you did the same thing with kunikida, then Ranpo, then Yosano.

-Dazai knew something was up.

-He has heard your voice before, but it wasn't in a  conversation.

-Dazai decided that he would follow you one day when you leave to go home.

-on the walk to your house, you starting lowly singing.

-So Dazai knew you could speak.

-You we're sort of a mysterious person, like him. nobody knew much about your past, or you in general.

-He decided that he would try and see what was up with you.

-you didn't like it when people came up to you, expecting to start a conversation.

-they made you uncomfortable and anxious.

-Dazai was different in your eyes though.

-No matter what, he didn't give up on trying to talk to you.

-That made you start to warm up to him, actually trusting him.

-You were just waiting on the day you had enough confidence and courage to talk to him.

-It seemed to be a normal day at the agency. Tanizaki and Atsushi trying to work while kunikida and Dazai were having their daily shenanigans.

-Even though they were annoying, it was actually pretty funny. You would laugh, but you know better.

-You we're getting ready to go to the cafe to get some hot chocolate since you were craving some.

-when you got there, you didn't have to say anything.

-"Hey YN. You want your normal?" The manager asks. You nod your head giving a small smile.

-The manager knew you weren't fond of speaking, he wouldn't push you out of your comfort zone.

-You sat at one of the booths, looking outside at the rain.

-The manager brought you your hot chocolate and gave you some privacy. No one else was in the cafe at the moment.

-You felt a presence and turned your head to the side, and you saw Dazai standing there, he didn't have a smile, but he wasn't angry or upset.