your baby is teething

•request•      gender-neutral
sorry for being literally dead for a while

dazai
"why are looking at me like that Michi?" Dazai asks his child who is sitting on the floor by the couch. "I know you are up to no good" his daughter giggles and crawls towards him.

"gosh you are cute." Dazai baby talks and picks up his daughter. He places her on his lap and bounces his knee. "gogagoogoo" he copies her.

Michi stops giggling and gives off little whines. "what's wrong baby? please don't cry your
mother/father will kill me." Michi reaches out and grabs his hand.

She inspects his hand for a minute, then shoves his finger into her mouth. "woahhhh yn! she's biting me! get her to stop!" you walk into the room and she your daughter munching on Dazai's hand.

"she's teething, her mouth probably hurts. you'll be fine." you walk out of the room to go finish what you were doing. Dazai looks back down at his daughter and smiles. "ok it's kind of cute"

atsushi
"could you please go get him." you ask your husband. It was 2 in the morning and your son, Yuto, was causing ruckus in his bedroom.

Atsushi nods and goes to Yuto's room which was next to your's. "why are you so loud?" Atsushi asks his son who was giggling and trying to shove his foot in his mouth.

"don't do that" Atsushi laughs while softly grabbing his son's foot and tickling it, making him giggle more .

From all the loud noise, you walk into your baby's crib. "I thought I asked you to calm him down, not have a circus." You jokingly pretended to be mad.

At that moment Yuto attached his mouth to his father's nose. "ahh! Yuto!" Atsushi pulls away and causes Yuto to fuss. "ok i'm sorry!" Yuto then grabs your husband's arm and chews on it. "yn. please help me. what do i do?" he pleads.

"Have fun. I'm going back to bed." you leave the room. Atsushi looks at his son. "guess it's just you and me.

odasaku
Oda was cleaning around the house with your daughter strapped to his chest and his son sleeping in his playpen. It was nap time and your daughter refused to sleep without her father.

While Oda was doing some dishes, he felt his shirt get damp. Looking down he saw his daughter chewing on his shirt. "Where are your teething toys?" He asks himself looking around. Once he spot the little teething rings on the floor, he rinses them off and hands them to his daughter.

She looks at the toys for a about 10 seconds then threw them on the floor and went pack to gnawing at his shirt. Oda can't help but find it cute letting out a small smile causing his daughter to smile back at him.

Chuuya
Chuuya was just coming home and once he walked in he saw his son babbling about something while bouncing up and down holding onto the counter. You were trying to get him to put on pants. Put he ran away every time you came close.

"Yuki come back here! You can't run around without pants!" you giggle-yell wondering why your 13 month old son was so fast.

Once his son spots Chuuya at the doorway, he runs, tripping, then starts running again to his father. "Hey there Peanut." A nickname Chuuya often used for his child. "why are you only have clothed?" Yuki points at you.

"stole pants." he says. "hUHHH?" you exclaim back. Chuuya laughs along with his son. Suddenly Yuki grabbed Chuuya's hair and shoved it into his mouth. Your husband's face was not impressed.

"I take care of my hair everyday, only for YOU to shove it in your mouth. Child- I can't with you." He fakes being upset, though he kind of was.

anyways....drop your ideas for the next part.