girlfriend with large boobs

-requested-          female-reader

slight smut for chuuya

dazai

It was a slow day at the office. Everybody was just kind of dozing off. You and Dazai were laying on the couch, trying to take a nap due to the lack of sleep last night. The two of you stayed up to watch movies all night.

"Where did it go, WHO TOOK IT?" Your eyes open as you hear Dazai yell. You put your finger up to his mouth as a signal to be quiet. "Dazai what are you having a temper tantrum about?!" you whisper shouted. "You know, you probably took it because you're mad I tripped you earlier." Your mouth opened dumbfounded. "DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT SOMEBODY TOOK THE PILLOW. CAN'T GET BEAUTY SLEEP WITHOUT THE PILLOW."

"Dazai SHHH!" Kunikida said from the other side of the room.

"Fine, yn lay down." you look at him questionably as you laid back. He came over and shoved his head into your breasts. You groaned in pain because he shoved his head down like a nuclear weapon. "Sorry but I need a catnap. Nice boobs by the way." he said. You sighed and pulled the pillow you had hidden and set it behind your back.

"Heyyyyy, so this was a trick to make me lay in your boobs, i see how it is. doesn't matter anyway i like boobs so. goodnight."

atsushi

You have a habit of wearing super tight sports bra, trying to make your boobs look smaller. Sometimes they get annoying and get in the way.

Today you decided that you wanted to release your breasts from those breathtaking bras. You were wearing a tank top with no bra, baggy jeans, and a green jacket.

You and Atsushi hopped into the car to go to the store, he decided to drive. "Why is the seat so far up?" He asked getting into the driver's seat. While he was adjusting the seat you took off your jacket due to the heat. Leaving you in only a black tank top.

After he was done adjusting the seat he hopped into the car. "So what is it we need?" He asked then turned to look at you, but his eyes went down, and they stayed there. "We need milk, water bottles, and- hey, eyes up here!"

He looked back up at you and freaked out. "what, i'm sorry, i didn't mean to, they just...look different." You laughed and shook your head.

chuuya

One of your favorite parts of the day is lunch with your boyfriend. It doesn't matter how busy he was he always invited you to his office for lunch. Today you decided you wanted something more than just lunch. You put on a thong and a matching red bra.

Walking into his office, he was cleaning weapons, but he looked up when you walked in. "Darling, come here. I have everything set up for us." You walked over and jumped into his hug, making sure to squeeze him extra tight. When you backed away from the hug, he looked you up and down and then walked over to the couch in his office.

"Come here" he said patting his lap. You of course followed his directions. Once you were on his lap his put his finger on your chin and lifted it up. You were eye to eye. "Now what were you thinking coming here like that? I can see your panties through your skirt darling." He put his hand and the back of your head and pulled you into a kiss. Then his arm went down to your breasts and pulled both the shirt and bra down.

"God damn." He whispered while watching your breasts moved every time you twitched. "I fucking love these baby, they fit so nice in my hand." He fondled with them as you whimpered.

fyodor

You were three months into your pregnancy and you were already seeing a difference in your body. So was Fyodor.

You were in the kitchen pouring a glass of water in a sports bra and shorts. It was late in the night but you had a thirst. "I felt when you left." he said coming over and wrapping his hands around your back. In the middle of doing that he accidentally grazed your boob. But he felt a difference and felt twice. You gasped as he did it.

"Wow, I didn't think they'd get this much bigger." you laughed as you drank your water.

request