beach day with them

•request•
this is some fluffy stuff
Only did a few but man I'm proud of them

Dazai
"YN come here! I found something." Dazai yelled in the water obnoxiously loud since you were only 10 feet away. "Why do you have to be so loud?" You walk over shaking your head. "I'm excited come here." Taking off the shirt over your swimsuit, you get into the water, going towards Dazai.

"What did you find?" You asked actually curious. Dazai suddenly just splashes you completely in water. "Hahahaha, you fell for it."

"Dazai you idiot I didn't want to get my hair wet yet! You're so mean." Before he could dodge, you splashed him with water also. "Ahh! My love betrayed me! And I thought you were the one!" He sinks into the water dramatically with a hand on his heart. You're just surprised he hasn't attempted to drown himself yet.

Pulling him back up by his arm, you hug him. Dazai ruffles your hair and kisses your head. "Now come one, lets look for crabs." You say dragging him by his hand getting out of the water.

Chuuya
"Is that a tan I see already forming?" You teased chuuya who was wearing a tank top. "We only got out of the car 2 minutes ago." He answers. You only smiled.

Finding a spot to set your stuff up was easy since not very many people were around this area at the time. "Man have I ever told you how much I hate sand?" Chuuya says ruffling his feet in it. "No because who just randomly says 'I hate sand'? Anyway come on let's go swim!" You yell running towards the water jumping in.

"In a minute, I need sunscreen. I don't want to get burnt." Rolling your eyes you just continue to splash around. "What's taking you so long? I feel like I've already aged 2 more years." In reality it's only been two minutes." "Okay I'm coming."

Chuuya takes off his shirt and reaches to put his hair up. 'Man am I drooling?' You ask yourself.  You can't look anywhere else as he walks in the water. "Are you okay? You look flustered?" He reaches to feel your forehead. "I'm fine! Just you are very se-umm nothing I'm fine!" He chuckles. 'Oh man he chuckled!' You literally fangirl to yourself.

"Let's swim, you were the one who was so impatient." "Y-yeah right." You guys stayed in the water for over an hour, you could see the sunset starting, so you got out and went to where all your stuff was.

"Ughh I'm so tired now. I could sleep for 5 days." You complain. Chuuya reaches into his bag and pulls out a bottle of wine, two glasses, and a camera. "Here hold this." He hands you one glass, starting to pour the wine in it, then he did the same to his. "Here let's take a photo before you get drunk." You say pulling the camera from his lap. Both of you snap a photo real quick. It was definitely a photo that would be framed and put in his office. You were smiling while chuuya was somewhat smiling holding two wine glasses. You could see that both of your hair were wet even though you planned on staying mostly dry. It was a fun day.

Atsushi
"Come here sushi! You will be fine!" You currently had your feet in the water while atsushi was sitting on the sand. See, atsushi wasn't a person who liked to be in water. He was fine with showers, but he just didn't like anything else.

"N-no I would rather stay in the l-lovely sand." "Okay fine you win." You walk out of the water, and go to where he was. You weren't going to force him if he didn't want to. "Let's make a sand castle instead." He smiled and agreed.

To be honest, the sand castle was pretty impressive. You probably had more fun building it than you would in the water. "You have very impressive building skills sushi!" He starts blushing which causes butterflies in your stomach. "Ah haha um thank y-you." He scratches his ear.

The tide starts coming in and it knocks over the castle. "Ah, well I guess it was our fault for building it so close to the shore." You both just burst out laughing.

Later that night

You both had just gotten home and man you were red. "Ah it burns!" He complained while going in to take a shower. "Well we forgot to put on sunscreen."

Akutagawa
No. Nu uh. He wanted to go home. As the photo above. He let you have your fun. He would stay in the shade.

"Aku. Don't be such a party-pooper, come have some fun. I'm all alone!" He just looked at you unimpressed. "You should've thought about that, and brought someone else." "If I brought someone else you would get jealous and go, 'why didn't you ask me if I wanted to go?'"

"But you didn't ask me, you dragged me here, and now I'm miserable." This man was causing you problems. Smh. "Fine I will go find someone else here to hang out with." You walk off. Aku didn't really care that much, until he saw you in the water with some guy he didn't know. Now he was ready to hang out.

Conquering his fear of sunlight and fun, he got up and walked over to the water, cringing as he had sand all up in his toes. Once he got in, he swam to where you were and put an arm on your shoulder.
"Hey, everything alright." He saw the other guy getting uncomfortable and he had accomplished his mission.

"Oh I didn't know you had a boyfriend. I will give you some time alone." The boy goes to where his friends were. "Now you want to accompany me?" You smirk at him. "I was just, bored." He replies. "Mmmhmm okay."

Ranpo
You were laying on a towel in the sand, tanning.
Your boyfriend? Where was he you asked? Oh he was currently playing with water guns, challenging some kids to a fight.

"Hey little buddy, lets battle. Who ever wins get this chocolate bar." The kid agrees. Then that's when the battle starts. Water was spraying everywhere, and they got closer to you. To close for your liking. Water staring splashing you. "Ahh ranpo! Stop! I'm getting splashed!" You cover your face with your hands. The water stops and the battle was over.

"Haha I win!!" Ranpo runs to where he put the candy bar and started eating it. The kid seemed kind of sad, so you reached into your bag to grab another. "Hey, here I have another one. You can have it." The kid's eyes widened. "Thank you so much miss!" He takes the candy and ran to show his mom. You only giggled.

Before you knew it, ranpo was already at the next person with a water gun and challenged them to a battle also. At the end of the day, he had at least challenged 15 people.

Anybody else walk by a mirror and just throw a peace sign? Or is it just me. My mirror is probably tired of it by now