ada with children

-request-

dazai

-Would have a huge room just for toys. When his kids get older, he will still keep them.

-Is very protective. Won't ever leave the kids by themselves until they are old enough. This man will get one of those carriers that hang off your chest, and carry the babies all day. If you have twins, he will have one on his chest and one on his back.

-Will be a fun dad that always makes his kids giggle. If they get fussy he will get fussy also. Same thing for if they cry.

atsushi 

-Can't say no to his children. They see something they like, he will buy it for them. They want ice cream for breakfast, they can have it. Sushi will PANIC if his children start to fuss.

-He is the type that will raise his children to be more independent. Atsushi will be scared that his children will grow up and need to rely on people.

-Probably will watch cartoons with his children. He will lay down on the couch and cuddle them while watching the show.

kunikida

-He will be a lot stricter than most parents because he doesn't want anything to happen to them. He makes sure his children eat healthily and stay out of trouble. If his children ever get in trouble at school, he will freak out. 

-His kids will start reading younger than most so they will be ready for when school starts.

-Will play board games with his kids, but he will win every time.

ranpo 

-Chances are, he will pass his smart detective abilities down to his children. They won't be able to have birthday presents like most kids because they will tell you what it is before they open it. 

-Would drop everything for his kids. Even if they just want to play with him, he will quit whatever he is doing.

-He'd be very affectionate with his children and always want to cuddle them. Ranpo will coo when his children kiss his cheeks. 

tanizaki 

-He would be the dad that always makes sure his kids are clean and healthy. Would help them wash their face in the morning and at night, same with brushing their teeth and hair. He would also regularly check their health.

-The only people that he will let watch his kids when he is busy is his spouse, Fukuzawa, and Yosano. Other people have to ask to be able to mess with his children. 

-He doesn't want his children to grow up fast, so he doesn't make them go to school until they are ready. Tanizaki makes sure that his children always have an opinion in things that affect them. 

yosano 

-She will raise her children to not care what people think. They will end up being able to accept themselves and not change for anyone. 

-Would dress her kids up cutely everyday.

-No matter how old they get, she will always baby them. 

fukuzawa

-Probably with pass his love for cats to his kids. They will start bringing stray cats into the house. 

-His kids will play in his office. He has a box of toys in there just for them.

-The other agency members will be close to his children.