them wanting a kid

request fem-reader

atsushi

Your sister sent you videos of her 3-year-old daughter. She was the cutest little thing ever. Atsushi and you always loved babysitting her, she was so sweet and funny.

Atsushi was leaning over your shoulder to watch the videos also. You both cooed and awwed at the girl.

"You know, I might be really young and all, but a kid doesn't sound all that bad. Like imagine tucking in them at night while reading a bedtime story.....right?" He got nervous and looked around for a moment.

You giggled and kissed his cheek then lips. "You never know Atsushi, anyday now." You giggled and walked out of the room, rubbing your growing tummy.

dazai

You were actually the one to bring it up.

Dazai and you were just walking around Yokohama when you passed by a shop and saw a mother with her baby in her arms. You know Dazai saw it too.

"Hey Dazai? Sincere question." you said looking at him with commitment in your eyes. He smiled at your face looking so focused. "Shoot." he responded. "How do you feel about kids?" His smile feel for a moment and then his face became 3 times brighter.

"I haven't thought about it much, but I wouldn't mind it darling. Let's throw out the birth control!" He smiled at you. Truth be told, Dazai is horrified about having children. He's scared that he won't be able to protect them. But if you want a child, he will support you.

do you guys want dazai scenarios more serious?

chuuya

Let's be honest, Chuuya has always sided with the 'no kids' idea. Though lately, sometimes it feels like he's missing something in his life. He figured out what it was after one of his friends recently had a child.

"Good morning!" You giggled as he walked out of the bedroom with messy hair, no shirt, and boxers. He gave a little groan and came over to give you a kiss, then leaned his head on your shoulder.

"Have you seen (friend's name) baby yet?" You nodded your head and feed him a piece of toast. "She's so adorable. Why are you asking?" you looked at him questionably. He takes his head off your shoulders and looks at you.

"Do you ever get that feeling like your missing something?" Your face immediately softens, thinking it was something to do with you. He quickly shook his head. "OH NO NO NO NO NO, IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU!" You sigh with relief.

"We should have a baby." He says seriously. You look at him and smile.

ranpo

He was spinning around in his chair nonstop. "Man why isn't there something to do here?!" he complains to the whole office. Kunikida chimes in. "well there is, you just aren't doing it."

"What was that, what did you say? Sorry can't hear you?" He says continuing to spin. "Hey where's yn?" he asks. You peek out from the bookshelves. "I'm right next to you"

"...oh" You smile and walk over to him. "Need something?" you ask. He pulls out a photo of you as a child. "HEY HOW DID YOU GET THAT?!" You yell trying to reach for the photo. Kunikida is rolling his eyes rn.

"Found it, it's mine now you can't get it." You admit defeat. "I can't wait for our children so i get to see two of you everyday!" You go silent and look at him.

"Did I say something wrong?" You shake your head no and continue to look for a book. "There's something I need to tell you..."