a normal day with them

do you guys read nsfw stuff? cause if you do i might write some. i just don't want to make any of you uncomfortable.

Dazai
"Ahhhh! I can't believe how beautiful you are!!!! Your beauty makes my eyes go blind! Oh the way you shine my love!" Dazai spins you around in your chair while you are doing work.

"Thanks Dazai, I love you but if you don't let me do my work, I will call Kunikida." He fake gasps.

"Oh my darling! How dare you betray me like this! Ahhh how my life is horrible! I have the worst luck!" He places his head of your shoulder.

Atsushi
"I think I'm ready to head off to the agency YN. Do you need me to get you anything before I leave." Your boyfriend calls out to you.

You walk into the room. "Yes. A kiss please!" He blushes a very dark shade of red.

"I ummm okay." You walk over to him and give him a quick peck on the lips.

"Bye Sushi! I hope you have a good day. Tell everyone at the agency I said hi!" You wave to him once he leaves.

He just blushes holding his neck.

Ranpo
"Oh come on! Another job? This is the third one today, and it's only 2 pm. My sugar levels are low! I can't be a good detective if I don't have my daily sugar intake! Oh the tables are turning! I can feel my lungs stopping."

"How will you lungs stop if you don't have sugar?" You ask the over exaggerating detective.

"I know, I'm a detective," he sits on the ground pouting, "I'm not moving until I get a snack!"

You roll your eyes digging into you little bag, and pull out a candy bar. "Here."

"Oh boy! Yes! Now my detective abilities are returning."

Kenji -we need more kenji-
"Ahh the farmers market! All the fresh fruit and veggies from the farm! Luckily, everyone I know is here!"

You slowly walk behind him. Kenji picks up an apple examining it.

"Hmmmm, looks fresh, I'm gonna get some more, uh oh." The stand broke in half.

"Uhh oops! Hahaha."

Poe
"Hey. It's time to come out, you've been in here for ages." You peek into his office, Karl hopping of his shoulders and attaching himself to your leg.

"One more chapter, I promise." You groan picking Karl up.

"Don't you think he should take a break Karl?" He only licks your nose.

"I think that's a yes. Poe! Karl agreed that you should take a break. He has a slight blush of how cute that was.

"Fine. Let's go to the library or the park."

Akutagawa
"Let's go on a walk. It's nice outside." You say going into the kitchen were akutagawa was.

He just looks at you and goes back to getting coffee.

"Ughh. Come on! Please! It'll be good for us!"

"If I do will you stop talking." You smile, even though it seemed rude.

"Mmhmm now lets go."