as yanderes

gender-neutral.      Thank you @FishQuack for the idea

Has obsessive and controlling behavior 

dazai 

 -Basically treats you like a queen, but makes sure he doesn't spoil you to much so you don't get bratty.

-He can be really scary if mad, but then switches in 2 minutes and is very soft. He often apologizes for yelling and coddles you.

-Likes to dress you up in different fashion types to see which types fit you. For some reason he likes doll looking outfits.

-He wants to be with you everywhere you go because he is scared that you will leave him.  If you leave the room, he is going with you. He sometimes takes you out with him because he is to attached.

nikolai 

-Instead of him worshipping you, he wants you to worship him. He sees himself as a king. He expects compliments for almost everything.

-Helps you with simple things like brushing your hair, picking out outfits, or even putting on lotion.

-If you behave well often, he will give you small gifts.  Jewelry, new clothes, or some books for you to read when you have nothing else to do.

-He shows you his tricks because he likes surprising you.

chuuya

-Chuuya will never hurt you in any physical way. He might act sadistic to other people but will never touch you in an aggressive way.

-He wants you to kiss him every morning right when he wakes up, and every night before you or he falls asleep. It puts him in a better mood.

-He has a journal that he asks you to write in and talk about the way you feel, or what you do throughout the day. He read everything you write. Chuuya asks you to write at least three times a week, but he likes it when you write almost everyday.

-Likes pure personalities and wants to keep you that way. It makes him feel like he has to protect you if you have an innocent persona.

rampo

-You have to respect him no matter what. If you act coldly or improper to him, he will get upset which affects you because then he is the one acting coldly. He is very prideful and wants people to look at him as a higher authority.

-He wants you to act nurturing, such as cooking meals, cleaning around the house, washing the sheets, basically acting like a maid.

-Likes you playing with his hair if he is upset, or feeding him sweets. If he feels like you are doing a good job around the house, he will share some of his sweets.

-He wants you to depend on him and rely on his touch. Basically, Rampo wants you to live off of him.

Any more ideas of what next?

Also do you use Rampo or Ranpo?