they get jealous

-request-
dazai, atsushi, chuuya, aku, poe, fyodor

dazai 

-He starts to pout when someone gets to close to you.

-Will hold hands or wrap his arm around your shoulder. Will also probably smother you with hugs and kisses.

-Dazai wants you to wear something of his when you guys are out so people might get the idea that you are indeed taken.

-Twiddles your hair in his fingers.

atsushi 

-He probably won't say anything verbally, but you can tell by his body language.

-If someone gets to close or flirts with you, there are two ways he will act.

1. Stay as close to you as possible.

2. Become distant until you confront him.

-When you realize he was jealous, you have to give him a ton of affection for him to accept your apology.

chuuya 

-Chuuya seems like the type of guy to give his s/o hickies to show that you are in a relationship.

-Will straight up tell people to back off if they get to close.

-Tries to wear matching stuff because relationship goals, and so no one will get ideas.

-He trusts you to tell people that you are with him if they get to close also.

akutagawa 

-He won't get mad but he will be upset at the person who tries to flirt with you.

-Might subtly try and tell them to back off. Like standing real close to them, holding you hand tightly, and just being a little hostile.

-Aku will have his arm around your waist.

-He also will want to link arms.

poe 

-Poe will be to afraid to actually say anything, but he will make sure your hands are linked at all times when someone is close.

-Karl will probably also get jealous and cuddle up to your neck.

-He pouts very visibly.

fyodor 

-He is another who asks hostile, but he will be more smug about it.

-Will full on just kiss you in front of the person.

-Puts his hand on your shoulder.

-Will put his hat on your head.

What's your favorite scenario of mine so far?