chuuya nsfw alphabet

A-aftercare
Chuuya would start a warm bath and give you some wine to sip on. Of course he would have some too. He might make you something to eat.

B-body part
He likes your legs. Smooth legs is such a turn on for him. Chuuyas favorite body part is his hair, especially when it's tugged on.

C-cum
Anywhere is fine for him. But your mouth, oh boy, he loves ending in your mouth.

D-dirty secret
He has toys underneath his bed. You know about them, most of them, but no one else does. He also has some dirty pictures on his phone for when you aren't around.

E-experience
He has experience and knows all the sweet spots. He tries his best to experiment with things so he knows the best way for pleasure.

F-favorite position
He loves doggy style or when you are riding him. It turns him on so much and it's an easy finish for him.
Fun fact: These are what chuuya's seiyuu's favorite position is. Yes he said that.

G-goofy
Not at all, he is very romantic and just like Atsushi, wants everything perfect. Maybe once in a while he might chuckle which turns his partner on.

H-hair
It's a short amount of hair but there is still a little bush. But he always keeps it clean.

I-intimacy
Very intimate. That's the most important thing to him. He starts the night off with a little drink settling the mood, and the lights are dimmed.

J-jack off
He gets horny easily and at the worst times. So yes he jerks off a lot if your not there. Probably every other day.

K-kinks
Hair pulling is a big turn on for him. Maybe a little bit off choking. He loves when his partner deep throats him.

L-location
He's down for some risk. Anywhere in the house, in his office, the bathroom at the restaurant, or anywhere that you could be caught.

M-motivation
When you show skin, a lot of skin. You gripping his thigh or playing with his hair.

N-no
Chuuya is down for almost anything, experimenting is something he does.

O-oral
He likes receiving a lot, but pleasuring someone else pleasures him. Oral is a big part for him and it is something you will do most times you have sex.

P-pace
It just depends on his mood. If you have teased him or he's had a tough day it will be really rough, but then he likes to make love at the same time.

Q-quickie
Definitely, even though chuuya likes to take his time, sometimes quickies are something that need to be done. Maybe before a meeting, in a public place, or sometimes in the morning before you guys leave for work.

R-risk
A ton. He loves the idea of being caught. Sometimes he might want someone to watch.

S-stamina
He can go for manyyyy rounds before he gets tired, but if he's been drinking one round is probably enough for him. If you ask for another, he will try his best.

T-toys
Yes they are all hidden underneath the bed. Some for you and some for him.

U-unfair
Teasing is one of his favorite parts. He loves hearing you beg for him to do something or make you cum, it makes him feel powerful.

V-volume
Loud. His moans are very attractive and he loves being able to be loud.

W-wild card
He likes his nipples being touched.🥴

X-X-ray
Even though he is small, his cock is not. 8 inches and a little thicker than normal.

Y-yearning
Chuuya gets horny so often it's not even funny. At least 2 times a day he gets hard. Sometimes he has to deal with it by himself but most of the time he has your help.

Z-zzz
This baby gets tired quickly. He has enough energy to clean everything up and maybe  have another drink, but after that he's passed out.