bringing your baby to work

Anyone else like stories about families? 🤚

Atsushi
Atsushi barely trusted anyone alone with your baby girl. Only you, him, and most of the members of the agency. Keyword most.

"Ahh Atsushi-kun! Can I hold her." Dazai asks.

"Uh, Dazai, a baby is very sensitive and you need to be calm." You tell him.

"Okay I will be calm." His mood changes from jumpy to sitting on the couch with a pillow under his arm.

You slowly bring your baby to him, atsushi shaking from being nervous. Dazai is surprisingly gently and holds her perfectly.

"Wow she's tiny."

"Would you like to give feed her a bottle? It's about time she eats." Dazai nods, making atsushi go to kitchen and warm up a bottle.

Once he gets back he teaches the suicidal man how to hold the bottle.

"Wow she's drinking that fast. How many bottles do you feed her a day?" He asks

"4 sometimes 5 if she stays up late." Atsushi answers.

He looks surprised. When the baby was done drinking, you taught Dazai how to burp her, making sure he doesn't pat her to hard.

"Wow Dazai, you're really good at this, have you taken care of children before?"

"In the port mafia sometimes had members who had babies and I took care of them. I usually had extra help though."

Dazai
Your baby was 5 months old, he was named after someone who was very dear to Dazai, Sakunosuke.
Everybody knew that Dazai would do anything for him and his wife. So one day when you had to go to a doctors appointment, he brought saku to the agency with him.

"Dazai. I can't believe YN trusted you with a child." Kunikida complains.

"My baby is always happy around me! I'm a perfect father, isn't that right Saku? Oh no Saku! Keep your bib on! Your going to make a mess."

Not my photo

Not my photo

"Would you like help Dazai? Maybe he wants candy?" Ranpo comes out of no where.

"Ranpo~ a 5 month old baby can't intake a large amount of sugar silly~!" Dazai responds. At that moment Sakunosuke grabbed his fathers hair and started munching on it.

"Ahhh! Saku no! How does mommy deal with you?" You didn't go 30 minutes without a phone call from your husband.

Kunikida
"How are you still hungry Hiko? I gave you 2 ounces of formula 20 minutes ago. I also gave you 3 ounces of formula at 4:30 this morning. That's 5 ounces of formula already. If I give you 2 more ounces right now, that's 7 ounces that will add about-"

"Kunikida! Stop the rambling, some people are trying to work! Calm down a little. Relax." Yosano came to his desk. "How about I take her?"

"No, if I give her to you in approximately 32.3 minutes she will-" Yosano walks away making kunikida shake his head. "Some people."

Mori
"Hey. Where are you going?" The boss asks chasing after his baby while they crawl away. They crawled all the way to Kouyou's office and somehow pushed open the door, going straight to where she was reading a book, and tugged on her leg.

"Oh, hey pretty girl. Did you run away again." At that moment Mori runs in the room.

"That's the third time today. Am I going to get a break?"

"Being the port mafias leader has its struggles." Kouyou laughs.

Chuuya
There was currently a meeting going on, and chuuya had no where else to take his child, so she was sitting on his lap, tugging at his hair.

"So, yesterday's report showed that not only 20 but 34 men had been in an accid-" his daughter placed her hand over his mouth, stopping him from reviewing his report to the other executives. He moved her hand away, continuing to talk again.

Not long after she takes his fingers and starts chewing on them. He doesn't have much of a reaction, this was now a normal thing.

At the end of the meeting, drinks were passed around, kouyou was sitting next to him at the table.

"So chuuya, how has the baby been lately."

"She's been very active and loud, some-hey don't drink that." He says taking away his glass of wine.

His daughter starts whimpering, signaling she's going to cry, but chuuya takes off his hat and gives it to her making the tears stop.