you have an innocent/shy personality

request

suggestive comments, some angst

dazai

Dazai has a touchy habit, it's not a secret. You probably know that better than anyone.

You had taken a shower, and when you came out, Dazai was laying on the bed reading his book (that you hated). Dazai looked at you and smiled. You sat down on your side of the bed and bent down to kiss his forehead. Though, when you pulled back up, Dazai sat up and pulled you close by your waist.

He noticed your face turn red and he only smirked. He put his lips of yours and you both started kissing. This wasn't something that had happened before, so you just let him guide you in the kiss. Dazai put his hand on the back of your head and helped guide you. It felt very intimate, and made you curious but also very timid. Dazai took his lips off your's and started kissing your jaw, then down to your collarbone. He continued to kiss and softly suck on your neck, leaving small red marks.

He finally pulled away after a minute and saw your face. You were so red and shy. Dazai chuckled and kissed your head. "let's stop there." he says, you only nod and lay down.

Dazai was very interested in your innocent personality. He definitely loved teasing you about it, sometimes making it a personal challenge. But of course he never made you uncomfortable.

chuuya

Chuuya was very frustrated at the moment. Today just wasn't his day. Pile after pile after pile of papers he had to deal with. So, it's safe to say he wasn't in a very good mood.

People had seemed to call him many times also and at this point, Chuuya just wanted everyone to be quiet. So when somebody had called him once more, he kind of..got upset. "For fuck's sake. Can't everyone just fuck off for five minutes" He went off at no one in general.

"Hey! That wasn't nice." He turned to see you with a surprised face. Chuuya raised his arms in the air. "Ah sorry sorry darling. I promise not to do it again." Even though a chuuya wasn't in the best mood, you always made him happy. Your surprised face turned into a smile as you hugged him real quick.

fyodor

"I don't understand. What did I do wrong?" You ask Fyodor who was cooking for the both of you. You had made a few friends 4 months ago. They seemed super nice and you placed a lot of trust on them. Fyodor never liked them, he sensed they weren't the best people. And he was right. They randomly decided to be toxic and cut you off. All of them stopped talking to you and it made you feel insecure. It wasn't clear why they did it and since you were generally innocent, it confused you.

"You didn't do anything wrong. I promise. Some people just aren't as good as they seem. I'm sorry this happened to you." You walked over and hugged him from behind. "I should've trusted you, I'm sorry.

He turned around and gave you a proper hug. "It's okay Love. You always have me, and I won't leave you." He kisses your cheek.

akutagawa

"I brought take out with me." Akutagawa said walking through the door. You came over to him and took the bags from his hands, placing them on the counter. "Thank yo-" You stopped in the middle of your sentence.

He had small spots of blood on his clothes and a little on his neck. Immediately, your face turned into both fear and concern. "A-are you okay? Did you get hurt?" He looks down at the blood on him. "No, I'm fine." He said, right away, he realized his mistake. He just admitted to hurting someone.

You of course knew about the mafia and everything, but you never got into detail. He left a ton of things that happen unsaid.

"O-oh. Okay." You say, slowly walking to the kitchen. "Yn." He follows you as you sit down. "y-yeah?" He puts his hand on your shoulder and you slightly flinch. "You don't need to be afraid on me. I won't ever hurt you." you had a single year coming down your face. "but what about the other people?" your voice was a little shaky.

Akutagawa got on his knees in front of you and took your hand in his. "The people that I deal with don't deserve to live. You probably won't understand, these men do 100 worse things than me. I know killing is inhuman, but it's just who I was born to be." Aku didn't know if he actually even believed what he was saying.

You bent down and put your head on his shoulder, wrapping your arms around his arms.

whats's another personality trait should i do?