being best friends with them

request

dazai

-He will be at your house all the time. After work, he just comes over instead of going to his apartment. Most likely empties out your pantry, causing you to go to the store twice a week.

-you probably day drink a lot together.

-when you see a stray cat on the street, you buy it a small can of cat food and name them.

-he won't pay his bills, but he will spoil you with whatever you want. he likes to give you presents.

-some times you literally laugh at nothing, then can't stop laughing for the next thirty minutes. in public. you guys will make eye contact, then start laughing. everyone probably thinks your actually insane.

-if you are upset, he will come over with a pack of oreos and you will probably watch disney movies or something (luca)

-when you have nothing to do, you go to pet stores and play with all the animals.

atsushi

-the mom friend. always makes sure you are healthy and safe. he even reminds you if you have an appointment or something.

-sometimes if you both get tired and bored of everything, you stay at a hotel for a night and make cakes. then you have a cake decorating contest.

-i feel like he takes forever to reply to texts. you could probably give birth to 3 children before he
replies.

-you are the type of friends to facetime each other all the time and not talk, just be on call.

chuuya

-you guys would be the type of friends to make a burn book.

-100% you wear matching outfits. Chuuya will even invite you to huge fancy events and buy you both matching suits and or dresses. Whichever you prefer.

-Rants to you when he comes over to hang out. Than he'll have a 'few' drinks, and pass out in your living room chair. Then you drag him to the couch.

-Late night drives with loud ass music when you can't sleep.

-call him anytime and he will be on his way to pick you up.

-most likely skateboard with each other. (can you imagine :&:&$;$;&)))

-threatens to k!ll anybody who is mean or even gives you a bad look.

aku

-you most likely take care of him a lot. we all know aku would be a lot better if he had someone there with him all the time. and you do that.

-you stay at his house a lot and clean up when he is busy. then you make him meals.

-definitely shows you a different side of him no one else sees. he laughs a lot more when you're around. not something a lot of people see.

-you knew him before all the mafia stuff. he refuses to talk a lot about anything to do with the mafia.

ranpo

-he's extremely clingy. expect him to be around all the time.

-if you work at the agency together, you pretty much don't do anything except play games. you guys play monopoly when kunikida is freaking out over work.

-Drags you out of bed when he wakes up because he's bored. You lose a lot of sleep to this man.

-Picnics at night. You basically stargaze for 3 hours and eat a bunch of sugar. Sometimes, you will bring a speaker and play soft music.

tanizaki

-He is also a mom friend. He makes sure you are always well taken care of and that you don't get into any trouble.

-This friendship pretty much is you getting into trouble, and him scolding you. Then he feels bad after he scolds you and gives you gifts.

-He definitely scrapbooks. He has a book just for you both. Sometimes, you catch him snapping photos.

-Naomi and you most likely hang out a lot also. You guys are pretty much siblings at this point. You pretty much live at their apartment.

tachihara

-Let's be honest, you both are brats. A dangerous duo.

-There has been a time where you went to a beach, and rode bikes on it. Then you pushed each other into the water.

-You both like to be out a lot, so you do small fun things. Going to carnivals, mini golfing, go kart racing.

-Sometimes you guys get into fake friendly fights in public, and people think you are actually having a heated argument. It amusing.

yosano

-If you even get a small bruise, she will immediately be worried and come to your aid.

-Randomly comes into your apartment with tons of snacks.

-Expect big fancy dinners.

-Tons of shopping. Like almost every week. You will never get tired of your clothes.

oda

-The sweetest guy ever. He will treat you like literal royalty. Oda finds satisfaction in spoiling you. Even if you tell him to stop, he won't.

-I wouldn't be surprised if you both are huge book nerds. He loves to explain his readings to you.

-You will never get bored of his company, he gives off a very calming vibe. You sort of feel protected around him.

-There is always something to talk about.

i am running on 24 hours with no sleep