when you're on your period

i'm redoing this cause i made the other one 2 years ago and i think it could be better

dazai

-Expect to suffocate from cuddles. He won't let you breathe.

-He will do anything to make your cramps go away. Painkillers, heating pads, massages, whatever you want and need.

-Dazai understands how your hormones will be out of control sometimes. If you get moody, he will do whatever you say. If you get sad, he has a bag of movies, sweets, and anything you like.

-If you bleed through, Dazai will tell you everything is okay. It's not your fault and there is nothing to be embarrassed about. He will offer to get you new sweatpants and underwear.

-Has absolutely no problem running to the store in the middle of the night for pads or tampons. Whatever you use.

-9/10 on the scale because sometimes he doesn't know what to do.

atsushi

-Very neutral about it. He doesn't really understand how periods are but he will end up learning. At first he will be freaking out about what to do, then he will calm down about it.

-During cramps, he will let you lay your head on his lap and he will place his hand on your tummy.

-PMS will be something Atsushi will never really get his mind on. He just never will fully understand, but he tries. If you are upset, he will give you some space if you need it. If you want him to cuddle with you, he will.

-If you bleed through, Atsushi doesn't want you to be embarrassed about it, so he tries his best. Atsushi understands it's natural so he doesn't make a big deal about it. If you bleed through your pants in public, he will take his jacket and wrap it around your waist. If you bleed onto the bed sheets, he will softly wake you up and say he will take care of it.

-7/10 due to not fully understanding but 10/10 for trying.

chuuya

-Chuuya actually made a kit for when you are on your period. It has menstrual products, chocolate (lots), a small portable heading pad, blanket, lotion, and extra underwear. He refills it every once in a while.

-Sometimes Chuuya might ask Kouyou for advice about your period, and ways to comfort you. She of course will help him and tease him a little, saying he's whipped.

-When you have cramps, he will tuck you into bed and bring you the heating pad. Chuuya will pour you some wine to ease your nerves and some ice cream. He will 100% cuddle if you ask. Sometimes he might notice you are cuddlier on your period.

-If you bleed through your pants, he will tell you to go to the bathroom. He will bring you new pants, panties, and pads. If you bleed on the sheets, he will give you kisses and tell you it's alright.

-solid 10/10

akutagawa

-Literally will be your slave if you want. He will dedicate a full week just to you. Literally. He will drop everything.