you ignore their cuddles for your plushies/pets

request

anxiety, tiny angst

dazai

"Stop staring at me!" You say throwing a pillow at Dazai's face. He just dramatically frowns. You currently had your favorite plushie (which you've had for many years) in your arms as you snuggled into it. There was a movie playing on the living room tv. He comes over and sits the closest he can to you and puts his arm on your shoulders. Put you only shrug him off.

"I'm mad at you." He shakes his head a chuckles. "All I did was eat your cake-" you cut him off. "That I was saving. You're such a meany." You sarcastically shove him and continue to cuddle your face into your plush. He just rolled his eyes and laughed, knowing you'd beg for his cuddles later.

chuuya

Chuuya knew that your loved your pet bunny. She has been their longer than him, and you loved her just as much as him. But...he will admit, he is a little jealous of her. Especially right now. You were laying in bed, snuggling her in your arms.

Chuuya had gotten into the bed behind you, and snaked his arms around your waist. You weren't fully awake, but you still pushed his arm away, snuggling closer to the bunny. His face turns into shock. He looks at the bunny and she is looking at him back. "you little-" he tried to cuddle you again, but the bunny only bit his hand. It wasn't very hard, but caused him to yelp.

He will make sure to tell you this in the morning.

atsushi

Atsushi knew you had issues with anxiety, you often had attacks. Most times you would as him to just be with you, but this time you were the opposite. You refused when he asked if you needed him with you, and turned to cuddle your plushie. He of course respected you, and let you have your space.

To be honest, he was getting super worried when this went on for more than two hours. "would you like something to eat? It's getting late." you just shook your head. Atsushi had a visible pout on his face. "I know you need your space, but it's starting to worry me." This time, you turned to look at him. It took a minute of silence, but you eventually got up and hug him, making Atsushi smile.

akutagawa

He walked in your apartment and the first thing he saw was you sound asleep on the couch with your teddy bear in your arms. Aku chuckled and bent down to kiss your head. You moved around in your sleep until your eyes crept open. Aku was the first thing you saw.

You yawned. "Can I lay next to you?" He asked. You shook your head 'no' and he looked at you in disbelief. "I'm sick, you can't touch me, you'll get sick to." He just pushed your legs up and sat down, putting your legs on his lap. "I don't care." He snatched the teddy bear from your arms and placed his head on your chest. "You didn't!" he smirked. "I did."

this is short, but i have a TON of requests coming