having shower seggs with them

request 

smut obviously, semi-rough sex, slight choking, hair pulling, oral, overstimulation

dazai

It started with you accidently walking on him taking a shower. You would have just walked out but GOD DAYM. This is Dazai we are talking about. 

"Am I that desirable?" He finally says when he notices you looking at him; causing your cheeks to blush. Smirking, he grabs your hand and pulls you into the shower with him, which causes you to shriek. "Dazai! My clothes!"He laughs and lifts your head up with his fingers, pushing his lips onto yours. It escalates quickly as you end up pinned to the shower glass. 

Your chest is cold as it is on the glass. Dazai threads one of his hands on your neck and softly grips it, not enough to take away our breath. He starts to push slowly you with one of his hands or your lower back, making you arch it, his other still on your neck. 

When you start to moan loudly, he started to get rougher. His thrusts became short and quick pushes you both closer to your end. Dazai brings his face to your ear and starts to moan softly. You ended up cumming first, him not long after. 

You ended up taking a bath together as he held you.

fyodor 

Fyodor suggested taking a shower together, and that's it. Your back being pushed up on the wall while he held your legs up wasn't part of the plan. 

He groaned when you started planting kisses on his neck causing him to rut up into you. The water was pouring down his back as you continued to suck on his neck and chest. Fyodor was pushing into you while holding both of your legs in his hands.

When he started to speed up, you moved your hands into his hair, gripping it to cope with the pleasure. This caused him to whine and close the space between you both. He kissed you softly and slow, which was the opposite of what was going on between your legs.

Before he came, he pulled out and it ended up on your stomach and chest. The both of you were out of breath and holding each other close. 

chuuya 

Chuuya had his hands in your hair as you were on your knees, sucking him off. His moans were louder than normal since it has been a few days since his last release. Both you and him had been busy. 

"Please don't stop." He chants a few times as you tease the tip of his cock. You listened to him and continued to bob your head up and down. Chuuya almost came just from the sight. You felt his hands grip tighter in your hair, and he came in your mouth. 

When you got off from your knees, he was still hard, not ready to stop. The water made his hair stick to his neck, and it was just adding to how attractive he looked.

Chuuya pushed your front to the wall and quickly pushed in, causing you to moan loudly. He would be surprised if the neighbors didn't hear. He thrusted into you for a while until you came, him still going causing you to feel overstimulated. 

When he finished, his cum was on your back and dripping onto the floor.

was this cringy? 

anyway, what next