Chapter 25

Grant had parked the mini-van in a parking space opposite a coffee shop. I grabbed my laptop from my bag, a USB cable, just incase, and brought my purse with me. We walked into the coffee shop. We sat down at a window seat and ordered our drinks.

"I'll have an americano, please." I said to the waitress.

"What's that?!" Grant asked me.

"It's a kind of coffee." I replied.

"I'll have one then as well, please." He said and we both smiled.

"Small, Regular or Large?" She asked.

"I'll have a Large. What size do you want?" I said to Grant.

"I'll have a regular." He said.

"Why did you come and get me, again?" I asked him. I opened my laptop.

"Because family sticks together." He replied. I knew he was right. I also knew he was hiding something from me.

"How do I get in this 'chip' then?" I asked.

"Why don't you ask Skye?" He said back. He was right. I needed Skye's help. I quickly emailed her. She straight away emailed me back.

Go into your software for this sort of thing.- Skye

I clicked on the software.

Now look for something that sounds like HYDRA.- Skye

I looked and found something called GW-C782. I had a guess of what it could stand for: GRANTWARD-CHIP782. That means they have 782 people with these chips on their heads, or more. I hacked in and disabled it.

Got it?- Skye

Got it. It's disabled. Htg. Drinks are here.- Willow

The coffee had arrived, "I hacked into your chip. I disabled it so they can't control you anymore." I explained to him, "Hows your americano?" I asked.

"Good. Really good. I wish they had these in America!" He said and we both laughed, "Why did you run away from Coulson?" He asked.

"I felt as if they didn't want me anymore." I replied to him.

"You do realise that Skye will track your laptop?" He said.

"That's the whole point." I said back. We finished our americanos and headed of.

By morning we were in Luxembourg. We were going to try to get to Russia by tomorrow morning. Grant had a house there. It was in Moscow. I had been there before. It was technically my house as well because it was the families. I had fallen asleep on the way to Luxembourg. I woke up and it was them that I noticed something weird in the sky.

"Grant...Stop the car!" I shouted at him.

"Why?" He asked. I pointed to ahead of us. It was the bus and he was driving right into it. We flew up the cargo hold ramp. It closed behind us. All of a sudden, the car was surrounded with Agents.

"Stand down Ward!" Coulson shouted from outside the van.