Chapter 4

I was so confused to where and why I was here, "Coulson? Where am I?" I asked him. He was talking to May.

"Whenever you went in the machine, after a while, you started to scream so we brought you out and put you in there." He replied.

"What happened to your nose?" I asked him, not knowing that it was me that did it.

"You did it." May said, who was standing beside him.

"I'm so sorry Coulson. I didn't know. I didn't mean to." I explained to him. He started whispering to May about something and he just left, "Coulson? Coulson?!" I shouted after him but they must have muted me from outside.

I saw May touch a key panel, "You can speak now."

"Where am I?" I asked again because I didn't get an answer the last time I did.

"In a prison cell. Could you not tell by the clothes?" She said back sarcastically.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"I have to keep an eye on you now since you went in that twisted mind machine." She replied. She did not seem to like me very much, "I understand you had some relation to a person called Grant Ward."

"Yes. He's my older cousin."

"And also Christian and Thomas."

"Yes. They're also my older cousins."

"Grant Ward worked for Coulson a couple of years ago."

"What happened to him? Is he ok? Is he still here? Is he alright?" I asked her, "That's all I want to know."

"We then found out he was part of or working for a secret agency called Hydra. Do you know anything of this?"

"No, and I know Grant, he would never work for anything like that. He's not that kind of guy." I replied.

"Well he did and he still could be."

"Do you have him? Do you know where he is?" I asked May.

"Yes. We have him in our highest security prison." She replied.

"Can I see him?"

"Did you not here my last answer?" May replied sarcastically.

"Yes, but can you not just get him out?"

"No."

"Why?"

"We just can't."

"I could get him to talk to me and tell me about his secrets." I said quietly to try and get her to say ok.

"I'll ask the boss, but I'm not promising anything." May replied. She walked off and the screen upfront of me went white. I couldn't hear anything from outside. I lie down on my bed while waiting for an answer.