Chapter 15

"Em...I'm going to go to...em...Skye and Simmons." He said to me.

"That's ok Fitz." I said, "See you later."

"Bye." He said back.

I was left alone in the room. I didn't know what really to do, so I got up of the bed with struggle and looked for any laptop or computer. I found that Skye had brought our laptops in that bag Grant started to collect. I found my laptop and crawled back onto the bed. I set it on my knee and found my 3D model software. I started to design that gun that Fitz was talking about. I found pictures of a T91 Assault Rifle and an MSBS Radon. I blended the two pictures together. I made it black with a 9mm barrel which could take a 9mm round. I made sure the Rifle was the right sort for a field mission. I ran the tests and they went perfectly. I was about to get up and wonder about when an Agent came in the room. He had short, dirty blonde hair and was wearing a black training suit. He looked around 18. He had blue eyes and was a little tan.

"Hi. I realised that I left something in here earlier." He said.

"Oh."

"I'm Ty by the way."

"Nice to meet you Ty. I'm Willow."

"What's your field?" He asked me.

"A bit of everything I suppose, but mainly Science and Ops." I didn't really know what to say to him, "And yours?"

"I'm Science. What happened to you?" He asked.

"Hydra..." I replied to him.

"Oh. Sorry."

"It's fine. Really." I said, "Did you go to the college?" I asked.

"Yeah, but I graduated early."

"Me too!" I said back and we laughed, "What age were you?"

"I was 17. You?"

"13."

"Wow. You started young!" He said I'm shock to me.

"Yeah, I know. You must have started when you were, what, like 15/16?"

"16." He replied. I was glad I was making a friend, "I have to go and resume my training. My SO's Agent McKee. Who's yours?"

"I did have Barton and Romanof but then I got moved to the bus with the Director himself to join his team. My SO's now are Skye and FitzSimmons. Oh and, good luck!" I said after him as he walked out the door.

"You too!" He shouted back. 'He was nice!' I thought to myself. He looked kind of cute!