Chapter 27

When we got to The Playground, the guards came and took me again. They didn't put handcuffs on me, they just grabbed my arms on both sides. They marched me to the cell. I saw Grant in front of me. He was wearing a hood and his hand were tied behind his back. They made us go and get changed into the usual prison clothes with no shoes or socks. When we got to the cell, all there was in the cell was two beds. They, again, shoved Grant to the floor. I walked in and helped him up. They locked the screen behind us. Grant and I looked at each other. Grant shoved me against the wall.

"Because of you we're in here!" He shouted, "Because of you I'm back here in this dump!" He started to strangle me.

"Grant! Grant! Please!" I begged him. My feet were of the ground now, "Grant! Please! It wasn't me! My laptop isn't trackable!" He dropped me to the ground. He noticed I had something on my wrist.

"That! It's that!" He shouted. He pointed at my bracelet, "Why do you have that?!" He half asked half shouted at me.

"I hacked into SHIELDS server and changed a couple of things about me." I explained.

"Like what?" He asked, walking over to one of the beds.

"That I was trained by Romanoff and Barton." I said back. He had a look of shock on his face. He signaled for me to go over to him. I did. He moved over in his bed towards the wall. I knew that meant for me to get in as well. I crawled in beside him. He put one arm around me and I rested my head on his chest. He had taken his top of, which meant it was time to go to sleep. His chest was nice and warm.

"Just like the old days, huh?" He said to me.

"Yeah." I said, then I closed my eyes and fell asleep because of the warmth he had given my cold body.