Chapter 21

I rang up Chloe to say I was 10 minutes away. Chloe was twice my age, sort of like Grant.

"Ok honey. George is going to come as well. He wants to see his Auntie Willow." She said into the phone. Oh and she has a kid who's adopted called George, and he calls me Auntie Willow.

"Good! Can't wait to see my little monster!" I said excitedly into the phone, "See you in ten!"

"See ya!" She said and hung up. I couldn't wait to see them both. Ten minutes later, I arrived at the bus stop in Torrevieja. I saw Chloe waiting for me with George. I waved at him from the bus and he waved back. The bus stopped. I got off it and thanked the driver. When I got of the bus, all I saw was two gleaming faces staring at me. One in a pram, one controlling it. I ran up to her and hugged her so tight.

"Good to see you!" She said to me.

"Good to see you too!" I said back, "And who's this big boy?" I said to George.

"George." He whispered.

"Come here my little monster!" I said grabbing him tightly and tickling him. He started to giggle in the cutest way. I took him out of the pram and he cuddled into my shoulder.

"Where do you want to go?" Chloe asked me.

"Is the beach ok?" I said back to her.

"Anything you want, honey."

"Ice cream!" George half said half shouted in my ear.

"Yea! We could get some ice cream, couldn't we." I said to him. I couldn't wait to get down ice cream because deep, deep down I had an inner child! Chloe had parked the car close to the bus stop to pick me up, so we walked from there to the beach. When we got to the beach, I noticed something didn't seem right. There was lots of people looking at me. As if I was being watched by some person, or something. I just ignored them and continued to walk across the promenade. I had set George down and he was walking while holding my hand. We went and got ice cream. I got mint chic chip, George got bubblegum (because it was the brightest colour!) and Chloe got Pooh Bear. We walked across the street to the beach. George and I had a paddle in the water while Chloe took some pictures of us. We then walked back to the car park and drove to Chloe's house. All the while, I had this feeling that we were being followed. There was a black van in front and a black/dark grey Chevrolet behind. When we were about to get to the house, the vans took another route. I got out of the car and took George out of his car seat. I took him into the house, all the while looking behind me incase those cars came back.