Chapter 10

• Dedicated to The Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D cast and the fans!

"I see what u meant about Grant. He's changed a lot." I said to Skye.

"Yeah. I thought I knew him but I only knew the half of it I wanted to know." She said back.

"He loves you."

"Yea. I know."

"He would do anything to make sure your safe." I said and she looked at me in a way that I should stop talking about her and Grant, "He loves both of us. Look listen, before he shot me he said he didn't have a choice. I think he's either being controlled or he's being ordered by somebody. Either way he was forced to hurt me even though he didn't want to." I explained, "What do you think?" I asked her.

"That's what I thought for at least a couple of months after he went mental. I don't know whether it's true or not, that's the thing." She said.

"Do you miss him?" I asked.

"Yes. He was my SO, so he had to look after me and train me."

"I don't have an SO and I think I won't be because I'm not an agent."

"Yet." Skye replied and we both laughed. I saw Coulson in his office at his desk. He looked as if he hadn't been sleeping very well.

"You can go. I need to do something" I said to Skye. I walked up to Coulson's office door and knocked it. I limped in and said, "Hi."

"Hi." He said back.

"May. I?" I asked pointing to a seat.

"Please." He replied, "Willow, I know that you and I have known each other since before all of this." He started to say.

"Yea." I replied, "Are you ok?" I asked.

"I'm fine."

"I know your not. Why do you want me here?" I asked.

"It's Grant. While you where knocked out he put a tracker in your arm. I know that he will come back for you and likely Skye as well. I think we should take the tracker out just incase." He explained to me and was starting to take out a knife. the blade just gently touched my skin and I shivered. I pushed it out of the way.

"Look, I know Grant to well. I know that he will come get us and I should really dispose of this tracker but I can't. I'll find a way to get through to him if you let me. Please. Skye can keep me safe if we get into any trouble." I said to him. I really wanted to find our what's wrong with him.

"Are you sure?" He asked worryingly.

"Positive."

He thought long and hard, "That can be your first mission then." He said to me.

"Excuse me?"

"Your first mission as a Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D." Coulson said. I looked at him shocked at what he just said, "Welcome to S.H.I.E.L.D Willow." He said with a broad smile on his face. I looked at him in awe and stood up.

"Thank you so much." I said to him and hugged him. When I turned around I saw everyone standing there. They all clapped there hands. Skye and FitzSimmons stepped forward.

"Skye will be your SO for Ops and FitzSimmons for your bioengineering." He said to me, "Congratulations Agent Wolfe." I had never smiled so much in my life. Skye, May and Simmons all came up and hugged me. The other two just shook hands with me, but that was no problem because they're boys! We had a mini party that night and I challenged Skye yo battleships and I won! I walked over to Fitz who was sitting by himself watching us.

"Hey!" I said to him.

"Em......, hi." He said back.

"I have something for you." I said and brought out an ear piece. I handed it to him, "Do you know what that is?" I asked him.

"I've been trying to develop one off these for a while but I never grasped it and I could never.....em......"

"Do it?"

"Yes! Do it! He said to me excitedly, "Thank you so much!" He said to me.

"No probs!" I said back, "Here. Let me put it on you." I said to him. I put it in his ear and turned it on, "There!" I said, "Now try to say some words you find difficult." He said all the words with little hesitation! I was so pleased it had worked for him.

"Why did you make one?" He asked me.

"I had the same sort of problem as you for my whole childhood, so when I understood all of that stuff, I built a prototype and it actually worked! It cured me of any problems!"

"Hang on. It cured you?" He asked.

"Yeah. That's why I want you to have it." I said to him.

"Thank you, again." He said.

"Your welcome." This time he gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I was so shocked but it was so lovely that we finally got along. Well we where going to have to anyway cause he's my SO for engineering.

"I'll see you tomorrow then?" He asked me.

"See you tomorrow." I said and went to my bed. I looked at the teddy Grant had got me all those years back. I heard some noise coming from Skye's room. I thought nothing of it.

"You still have that damn thing after all these years."