Chapter 28

When I woke up, Grant was doing what he always did. Constantly keeping fit. He was doing push-ups against the wall.

"Oh, hi Willow." He said to me.

"Um, hi." I said. He then got down and walked over to me. He put his shirt back on, "Do you know what time it is?" I asked.

"No clue. All I know is that I always get up when I'm in here and try to keep my strength up." He was all sweaty. He sat down beside me on the bed, "There's things I want to tell you, but I can't because their constantly watching us."

"When can you tell me?" I asked.

"When the time is right. Which is not yet." He replied sternly, "That doesn't mean that I'll never tell you. Just not now." I really wanted to know what he was wanting to tell me so badly. I got up and walked over to my bed on the other side of the room. I looked to see if their was any cupboards in my bed. There was. In the cupboard there was two games. They were our favourite games. I looked at them and smiled. Grant got up from the other side of the room and said, "Is that battleships?!"

"Sure is!" I replied. We both LOVED battleships! I started to walk over to him, but something stopped me. I looked over to see Skye standing there. I tried to get to Grant, but there was somehow a barrier between us.

"Skye?" He said. I noticed his mood had changed, and dramatically, "Nice to see you..." He was cut of. He could still see and hear us but we couldn't hear him. It was just like me and Skye standing face to face.

"Why?" I asked. Not seeming surprised at her doing it.

"I fell for his tricks. Never again." She started to explain while looking at him. He looked at me as if he was sorry for something, "I want to train my rookie to stay away from him at all costs." She continued.

"But we're cousins! That's kind of impossible..." I started to say but she didn't let me finish. She cut me if as well.

"I want you to listen." She said. I knew she was serious by the look in her eyes, "Coulson is going to let you out tomorrow morning because Fitz can barely cope with you down here. But, you will be instructed to interrogate Ward. We know that you are the best as it gets, apart from Romanoff. She can't do it because of Coulson. That's why we need the next best thing. You." She explained to me. Grant could still hear everything we were talking about so he went and sat down on his bed.

I didn't know what to say. All I could say was, "I'll try my best to get him to talk, and he will." I looked over at him a. He was looking up at me with a scared, but innocent looking face. I couldn't help but feel pity for him, "I can't promise everything you need." I said.

"That's ok. As long as you try. Good luck." She said and walked of.