Chapter 9

When I woke up, I was in the back of a S.H.I.E.L.D van on the way back to the base. I looked down at my thigh and saw there was a cloth covered in blood covering my wound. It was the same with my stomach. There was blood everywhere. On my hands. On my face. In my mouth. I could taste it. I hated the taste. I looked up to see Coulson staring at me. He didn't say anything, he just smiled. I smiled back. I started to black out again. This time when I woke up, I was in the bus in the med pod. Simmons, Skye and Fitz where surrounding me.

"Hello." Simmons said sweetly to me. Her voice was comforting from the shear pain of the gun wounds and the wounds on my head and neck from the knife.

"Hi." I managed to get out. I started to groan in pain.

"I think it's time we take of the bandages." Said Skye.

"How would you know when go do that?!" Simmons said to Skye.

"Don't forget that I was shot!" Skye said. She didn't sound angry.

"And I saved your live." Simmons replied. They where just joking around.

"This will hurt. A lot." Said Skye to me.

I looked down and saw that I was in kind of black sports bra, tank-top, thing, and some black shorts. Simmons started to take of the bandage, "That wasn't that bad!" I said.

"It's not that it's what comes next." Skye replied.

"Oh." Simmons started to pull the dressing off. I started to groan in pain but I tried not to cry, "Ok! You where right Skye!"

"That's one down! Two to go!"

"Wait. Two to go?" I said, "I thought I was only shot twice!"

"You where also sliced down the abdomen in between you ribs." Simmons replied. She started to take the dressing of that one and Skye took the dressing of the gun wound on my thigh. She started to get out more dressings.

"Wait wait wait wait!!!!" I shouted at her, "I think I'll be fine with a few stitches and bandages!" I said.

"Are you sure?" She asked.

"Positive." I replied. Simmons stitched me up rather quite well! She is a biochemist after all though, "Can I go have a walk around?" I asked Simmons.

"Ok, since your all stitched up." She said, "But take Skye with you." I was so relieved she would let me go on a walk around the bus. It was painful, don't get me wrong, but it was worth it!

"You ok Fitz?" Simmons asked.

"Yea. I.......I'm fine." Fitz said and he walked out of the room. Simmons was left alone yet again thinking about Fitz. Since Mac and Tripp had gone, he's just gotten worse.